What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

magpiemax

Juniors
Hi guy's,
Welcome to the 50 club,we at Wests Tiger's would like to officially welcome you all to this club.Were somehow we don't know how to keep International's and SOO player's under a small salary cap. ;-) like other club's. :idea:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Seems they've taken this loss hard, come on guys its not that bad, you have to admit the way saints have been playing its hardly surprising.

Slugs

magpiemax said:
Hi guy's,
Welcome to the 50 club,we at Wests Tiger's would like to officially welcome you all to this club.Were somehow we don't know how to keep International's and SOO player's under a small salary cap. ;-) like other club's. :idea:

Yes it's a few weeks since we have had 50 put on us.....but geeze I think you will now have to start a 100's Club.........104 points against you in the last 2 weeks would certainly be an embarrassment to your Club and thier Management Team.......I was under the impression from TigerPete that your Coach sheens was a SuperCoach...........hardly :shock: :shock:

izzo

Juniors
Slugs said:
magpiemax said:
Hi guy's,

Yes it's a few weeks since we have had 50 put on us.....but geeze I think you will now have to start a 100's Club.........104 points against you in the last 2 weeks would certainly be an embarrassment to your Club and thier Management Team.......I was under the impression from TigerPete that your Coach sheens was a SuperCoach...........hardly :shock: :shock:

:D

Tigerpete

Juniors
haha, well as strage as it was for us to score 50 on the warriors, it was just as strange to concede 50 in consecutive weeks. ON a more serious note, and you guys can testify to it after yesterday, the dragons and the roosters are playing at their peak and well as the tigers have for the past 2 weeks and the bunnies yesterday, were below their best , when that happens, a blow out is inevitable.

HBG

Juniors
Slugs said:
magpiemax said:
Hi guy's,

Souths already made it with both the Premier League and 1st grade combined. :lol: