What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to phpBB 2

leagueunlimited

Juniors
This is an example post in your phpBB 2 installation. You may delete this post, this topic and even this forum if you like since everything seems to be working!

Anonymous

Juniors
uno numero

Bluebag_glasses.jpg

AliN

Live Update Team
This looks vaguely familiar for some reason..but all seem honky dory to moi!! :lol:

legend

Coach
Oops, that guest post was from me. I'd better turn off the guest access thingy.

Time to change everyone to admins. :lol:

salivor

First Grade
When are you guys going to add all the avatar files? Alot of people find that important.
Also I think we should be trying to make as many posts in the other sections as possible so when the link is made available to everyone theres some actual topics for the people joining up to reply to.

salivor

First Grade
Thats how I've got my avatar el. Not everybody wants to go out and search for a link to an avatar they want, they want to just be able to search through a list on the site.

legend

Coach
I'll upload as many as I can tonight. You two guys are on admin now so you can do it yourselves if you like. :D Ali, you're next.

salivor

First Grade
Legend, I've already had a look at the admin panel trying to add some myself but I don't where the option is. If you could tell me which option to click on I'd be happy to upload as many as I can....

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
only the person who has access to the ftp server can upload the avatars.

If you do not have access to the phpbb files you cannot upload avatars.

legend

Coach
It comes under configuration but I have e-mailed Eli to see if he can weave his magic and get it working.

I also think we made the right move. We alredy have 14 registered members and it shouldn't take that long to pass the old foums.

Green Eye

Juniors
The avatars are already in the specified directory. For some reason the code can't find the gallery directory so it's not displaying the avatars. Also the avatar upload feature will not work on the site because our avatar directory is read only.