What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Done Bunnies

i am a Manly Supporter so please dont take this the wrong way i am not being smart

if your team plays the way it did tonight you guys will win more games than the so called experts are tipping

correct the last tackle options and a few other minor things and you will do well this year

goodstuff Bunnies

choc_soldier

Coach
If you can play like that more this season, you will not finish last. Well played, but you got nothing out of it. :(

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Good to see you didn't let the game get away from you guys. If Riddle could have kicked all the goals, you would have only been behind 26-22 and if there wasnt that sin binning it would have helped alot. Good to see for NRL.

Seano

Juniors
Just got home from the game, and while its never great losing any game of footy, I actually got home from a souths game and I wasnt dissapointed - for the first time a while.

So well done boys you played well, but you have to continue to improve if you want to win footy matches in the worlds best footy comp

SP

Bench
Although i dont usually do lame things like this, but this is for the cock supporters (i think we all know who) SUCK CRAP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

great stuff souths

woodgers

Bench
Well done Souths. Good to see you stood up when given no chance. Hope Stringer is o.k.
My only fear is that you started last year in a similar fashion against the Dogs and Broncos from memory?

Pigskin

Juniors
Broncos supporter here

well done Souths today, your committment and heart were in abundance for all to see

you got the rough end of the pineapple on the injury and crap ref front and can feel a little unlucky today

there are a LOT of "well done" messages around this and no doubt many other forums

somebody should print them out and send them to the team this week .... not sure if would help this week, but couldn't hurt

if Souths play like that next week, the Tigers need to beware

Oink !

iggy plop

First Grade
That is the big test - can they put in the same performance against a lower side.

BTW, why did Souths sign Terry Hill? I'm still baffled about that one. I didn't think they had a spare 250 grand to throw around.

Junior Bunny

Juniors
Ashley Harrison is 300% better then Terry Hill could ever be at lock. I personally hope he is out for the season and we get our money back.

thomo

Juniors
Junior Bunny said:
Ashley Harrison is 300% better then Terry Hill could ever be at lock. I personally hope he is out for the season and we get our money back.
I think you and me will be in a very large majority on that one!

ozzie

Bench
well done last night - another loss - but covered yourselves in glory

No wooden spoon for you guys this year...

SP

Bench
someone should tell other league sites that Souths won, not the roosters

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Well done Souths. Good effort. Both MacDougal's did well, as did Hookey. As was mentioned before, you just need to fix up your last tackle options and you'll do well this year. :)
We need to make it to the last tackle more often and then we can work on our last tackle options ;-)

Lewis you are a tool. :p

Latest posts