What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done Souths.

beast

Juniors
A very good win for Souths over Melbourne. Souths have had a tough year and have lost a number of matches by narrow margins, a combination of poor play, lack of experience and bad rulings. They have the bye next week and then start getting a few of their injured players back. They have a large budget for next year and can really build on this win and move up the ladder.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I must admitt I was very suprise to see them win that game.... but good on them for winning it.

Slugs

I predict Souths to finish off the year on a good note.........next year to push for a final 8 berth

beast

Juniors
Another good win for the Rabbits. After one of their worst displays last weekend against Canterbury the Rabbits showed they are made of stern stuff by beating the Tigers at home. The Tigers had most of the possession and the Rabbits did some heavy work in defence but still recorded a fine victory. This will give them a much needed boost and I hope they can finish off the year with a couple more wins. After being wrongfully excluded form the comp for almost 3 years the Rabbits are still in a rebuilding phase but hopefully next year they can win some of their close matches and move well up the ladder. Time will tell.