What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Back BABBYYYY!!

BigNormProvan

Juniors
something something brett morris sideline blah

Sorry, I forgot about the issue you still have with the refs. I honestly believe if you take your medicine, in the form of re-watching the game, you will find that the fact that you didn't remotely look like scoring a point in the last hour of play may have had more impact on the lop-sided scoreboard than the blind touchie.

When the leagues most punched man 'scored' I thought that may have evened the ledger. Or, that plank playing on your left wing, he was f**king hopeless, couldn't make a defensive read to save his life, or should I say, win a GF.

Big Norm

BigNormProvan

Juniors
You'll probably require a couple of bottles of tequila on ANZAC Day. See if you can borrow a bottle or 2 from Todd Carney, he's not drinking these days.....

Big Norm

This Year?

Immortal
129157561868978838.gif

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Take this to the matchday thread... no relevance to this topic.

You move it, I'm a troll. I have better things to do, like reminding you that it's the 1st birthday of your shameful salary cap scandal. The lowest moment in Australian sport. I remember the day well.....here's my recollection:D.

I wheel into the house after a solid day of work. I switch the tv on, then in the words of the great singer/songwriter, Paul Kelly, "I turn from the mirror and open my first beer since yesterday". I take a swig and from the lounge room I hear Fox Sports News wacking off over the fact Waldron has sold you lot into a pit of purple sh!te. Bellamy is sedated by a big needle and bum chin is so confused he actually has a shave and combs his hair. Apparently Slater was milling around his food station looking for whiskettes and warm milk.....I regress, sorry.

I stand, like a stunned mullet, in the kitchen thinking 'f**k, they finally got busted, finally'. I send a barbed text to the Storm fan whom I'm good friends with, as you could imagine, there was no sympathy.

With a grin the size of Luna Pk I position myself in my favourite lounge chair and sit back and soak it all up. It was a complete scandal saturation on Channel 513. Not quite as good as mauling the Chooks in 2010, but it certainly warmed the cockles of many a heart in the rugby league world.

Then later, word comes thru that there will be Premierships stripped, money to be handed back, brown paper bags dusted for fingerprints, no points to be won etc etc.

Still no appology from anyone in purple, just whinnings about been hard done by, over punished, the club could fold ( oh how I wished for that), blah, blah, blah.

Happy anniversary folks :D

Big Norm - Champion of the People:D

ps; Fire away:p

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
You move it, I'm a troll. I have better things to do, like reminding you that it's the 1st birthday of your shameful salary cap scandal. The lowest moment in Australian sport. I remember the day well.....here's my recollection:D.

I wheel into the house after a solid day of work. I switch the tv on, then in the words of the great singer/songwriter, Paul Kelly, "I turn from the mirror and open my first beer since yesterday". I take a swig and from the lounge room I hear Fox Sports News wacking off over the fact Waldron has sold you lot into a pit of purple sh!te. Bellamy is sedated by a big needle and bum chin is so confused he actually has a shave and combs his hair. Apparently Slater was milling around his food station looking for whiskettes and warm milk.....I regress, sorry.

I stand, like a stunned mullet, in the kitchen thinking 'f**k, they finally got busted, finally'. I send a barbed text to the Storm fan whom I'm good friends with, as you could imagine, there was no sympathy.

With a grin the size of Luna Pk I position myself in my favourite lounge chair and sit back and soak it all up. It was a complete scandal saturation on Channel 513. Not quite as good as mauling the Chooks in 2010, but it certainly warmed the cockles of many a heart in the rugby league world.

Then later, word comes thru that there will be Premierships stripped, money to be handed back, brown paper bags dusted for fingerprints, no points to be won etc etc.

Still no appology from anyone in purple, just whinnings about been hard done by, over punished, the club could fold ( oh how I wished for that), blah, blah, blah.

I remember a certain underarm bowl...
You're good, I'll give you that - but not that good

Noa

First Grade

:lol:, Claytons Champs !!

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I remember a certain underarm bowl...
You're good, I'll give you that - but not that good

The underarm was shocking, but in a dead match in the Benson & Hedges Final's series and bowling to a No.11 at the biggest ground in Australia, meh. The delivery was actually a legal ball at the time. It was just the spirit of fair play that was dinted.

There have been apologies and explinations for that incident.......:sarcasm:

Big 'Claytons' Norm

If Dragons win it this year it will be on the back of boring structured play which does nothing for the game..can't wait for a team to come up against them who is prepared to throw it around and bust it through the middle...I wonder who that could be ??.

Noa

First Grade
That'll be us.

Theyll have 2 arseholes after the end of 80mins. Most Asteriks fans know this deep inside but wont admit it.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
If Dragons win it this year it will be on the back of boring structured play which does nothing for the game..can't wait for a team to come up against them who is prepared to throw it around and bust it through the middle...I wonder who that could be ??.

Honestly, if you know nothing about rugby league, you should keep your mouth shut.

Big Norm