What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Back BABBYYYY!!

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
The underarm was shocking, but in a dead match in the Benson & Hedges Final's series and bowling to a No.11 at the biggest ground in Australia, meh. The delivery was actually a legal ball at the time. It was just the spirit of fair play that was dinted.

There have been apologies and explinations for that incident.......:sarcasm:

Big 'Claytons' Norm

excuses
exactly
minimising
show me - nah, still waiting but not holding our breath. I suggest you do the same.
Apologies aren't coming Big Norm because the ones who should apologise won't be any time soon

but still, you'd be one of the best trolls on here...

Evenflow

Bench
Damn you Norman you old fart. I asked you relatively nicely to not make me type it again yet you've gone ahead and given me no choice.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I have never really understood the mentality of "Everyone else is doing it too!". It doesn't make a damn difference whether anyone else is doing it or not. That sh!t is against the rules, and everyone knows it. A dark year for us fans, but we weren't hard done by. There was precedent with the doggies, and if it was only 100k over a year, then they would have left us our premierships. But it wasn't and they didn't.

If i steal a car, then get caught, should i then get to keep it? No.

This may make me seem a bad fan, and so be it. But that is my view. The future, however looks bright. Bring on the rest of 2011!

Jono1987

Juniors
If Dragons win it this year it will be on the back of boring structured play which does nothing for the game..can't wait for a team to come up against them who is prepared to throw it around and bust it through the middle...I wonder who that could be ??.

Hey now...All we did was emulate what your mob was doing circa 06-08.

Just better of course. Considering we did it legally with a less talented roster and all.

You don't have the team to beat us in a grind anymore (lol). Throwing it around like your suggesting has little hope of beating us either. You should know that.

You got to focus on beating the other chumps first. You don't just come and out of nowhere and challenge the world champs.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Why can't people just let things go. Last year is last year get over it. I don't just mean the Storm fans, but all rugby league fans. Move on. If you're just going to argue it for arguments sake, well it's a waste of space.

Molly

Juniors
Hey now...All we did was emulate what your mob was doing circa 06-08.

Just better of course. Considering we did it legally with a less talented roster and all.

You don't have the team to beat us in a grind anymore (lol). Throwing it around like your suggesting has little hope of beating us either. You should know that.

You got to focus on beating the other chumps first. You don't just come and out of nowhere and challenge the world champs.

You're funny.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Tell the pathetic trolls that are fixated on it and do nothing for the reputation of their own fans...

Fixated you say??? No poo Sherlock:roll:. It was a multi-million dollar fraud that farked the comp for a few years, devised by a smug, fat, vagina that had the audacity to critisise my club whilst behind closed doors he and his cronies were cheating their way to false glory. Fixated you say!!!

Big Norm

Last edited:
Fixated you say??? No poo Sherlock:roll:. It was a multi-million dollar fraud that farked the comp for a few years, devised by a smug, fat, vagina that had the audacity to critisise my club whilst behind closed doors he and his cronies were cheating their way to false glory. Fixated you say!!!

Big Norm

Infatuated as well...very unhealthy mate.

Evenflow

Bench

Big Norm

Blah blah blah. Far more importantly, while the NAB might've killed it the St Merge Stains never will be able to. Sucks to win by default i know Norm but it is what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxc0_19x6BY&feature=relmfu

MsStorm

Bench

Big Norm

:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
The Storm are doing amazingly well given all the personnel they have lost. I think its pretty clear that the Storm would have been successful over the past few years (given Bellamy's ability to get the most out of his players) even if they were under the cap (probably not quite to the same extent, but successful nonetheless).

I guess the real test might come if one of Slater/Cronk/Smith get injured.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Bueller, Bueller, Bueller......

Don't tell me Evenflow has passed out at 41 flavours????

Big Norm - Awaiting some humor.

StormChaser

First Grade
You talkin you yourself again wee willy Norman?

ff60x.gif