What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're back

Genghis Chan

Juniors
The team that ended your unbeaten run has come back to hand out some more punishement (Okay, so we're the ones likely to get punished, I can always dream that the Storm will beat you :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Amy predictions for the game?

I'm not a realist, and this is nothing against the Raiders, but I actually normally pick much bigger scorelines.

Melbourne 48, Raiders 6.

Green Eye

Juniors
I don't think this game will be a walk in the park for either team. Both will be out to lift their current form... Having said that... Raiders by 73 :D

Seriously,

Raiders 28 Storm 18

Raiders_inc

Juniors
Should be a tough game, but then there's no Hill or Kearney so with that in mind we should take it in the 2nd half.

32 to 12 to the mighty Raiders.

legend

Coach
There is even more to play for now. A win will see us back in first place after the Broncos lost to the Dragons this evening.

I still think this will be a hard game and we have to get back to what made us successful early in the season. The quick runs out of dummy half and the bruising defence. We are at full strength so there's no excuses. We lose this and everyone will begin to question our credentials.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Green Eye said:
I don't think this game will be a walk in the park for either team. Both will be out to lift their current form... Having said that... Raiders by 73 :D

Seriously,

Raiders 28 Storm 18

Serious tips are no fun - stick with your 73 point margin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

legend, Tyran Smith is out of the team (suspension) and this is the one game that you have an excuse for losing - you were playing such a tremendously high quality team known as thee Melbourne Storm. :lol: :lol: :lol: