What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Ham United

Mong

Post Whore
That'd be 11 players who don't want to be there....

Naww

The pretend Chelsea fans are upset I didn't respond in the chelscum thread that they come here.

How sweet they think of me all the time.

*embarassed*

Lolz

Haffa

Naww

The pretend Chelsea fans are upset I didn't respond in the chelscum thread that they come here.

How sweet they think of me all the time.

*embarassed*

Lolz
No need to cry, bro. He may end up staying.

Mong

Post Whore
Crying?

Hardly..

I hope they tell him to pull his head in or fine him and tell him to rot on the sidelines.

Mong

Post Whore
Looks like the club are digging their heels in.

Play or be fined and rot on the sidelines.

I hope they keep that up.

Smack

Coach
Oh hello Mong.

Arnautovic added to the sick bay, no money for AC (he won't pass a fitness test) and Lanzini out, is this the start of the inevitable slide to the lower rungs of the table for the Hammers?

Mong

Post Whore
Oh hello Mong.

Arnautovic added to the sick bay, no money for AC (he won't pass a fitness test) and Lanzini out, is this the start of the inevitable slide to the lower rungs of the table for the Hammers?

Bad timing to lose those two on top of all the others particularly with the games coming up, appears a decent signing or two about to happen and those players Cept for Andy are only 3-4 weeks away.

Not sure what you're referring to re AC though.

Smack

Coach
Bad timing to lose those two on top of all the others particularly with the games coming up, appears a decent signing or two about to happen and those players Cept for Andy are only 3-4 weeks away.

Not sure what you're referring to re AC though.

Well deadline is end of this month, you won't sell him in this window. Chel$ki will probably get Dzeko instead of AC.

Mong

Post Whore
Well deadline is end of this month, you won't sell him in this window. Chel$ki will probably get Dzeko instead of AC.

Why would Chelsea want that kind of number 9 given the way they play and one who is frequently injured?

I am very sceptical it was ever a realistic thing.

Last edited:

Mong

Post Whore
Less games the better given the injuries there atm. I'm not bothered at all by that loss.

Haffa

Could be worse at least you didn’t drop 75 million on a defender only to concede 3 at home to west Brom

Haffa

I hate your club etc but those scenes yesterday were justified. The Dildo crowd are sucking the soul of the joint and making a profit off it.

Last edited:

Haffa

Didn’t they try and do a peaceful protest and Lady Brady slipped the police and council money to get it cancelled?

Mong

Post Whore
They had a few goes at arranging it but I believe they ended up fighting amongst themselves so yeah, who knows what actually went on.