What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Western Rabbitohs?

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
The latest WA Reds newsletter. Interesting it mentions the 'joining forces' of the Reds and Rabbitohs then gives the 'Western Rabbitohs' name!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Part of the deal to play a game here is that the WARL will push Rabbitohs memberships here in the West. Not a big Sth's fan myself but may sign up as a show of support for bringing games here.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Maybe if they get enough take up they may bring two or three games in 2010 and 2011. Now that would be a great lead up to our readmission. they could then do a Sth's v Reds NRL opener in 2013!

Alehana

Juniors
Part of the deal to play a game here is that the WARL will push Rabbitohs memberships here in the West. Not a big Sth's fan myself but may sign up as a show of support for bringing games here.

same, i wanna support souths for taking the risk of coming over here, except in a non financial way. should hold up a sign saying thanks souths or something at a game

Latest posts