What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Westworld

Game_Breaker

Coach
When Delores (as Hale) makes it back to Arnold’s old house we see ‘host making’ technology

So she builds Bernard again, but when he wakes up he sees both Delores and Hale
I don’t get it

elyod138

Bench
When Delores (as Hale) makes it back to Arnold’s old house we see ‘host making’ technology

So she builds Bernard again, but when he wakes up he sees both Delores and Hale
I don’t get it
They can't just retire Hale, she's a real person (with power they can use). We don't know who they'll have assuming Hale's identity yet, it might be a rebuild of Hale's personality with some changes like Arnold/Bernard.

mackdadday

Juniors
I thought it wrapped up quiet nicely. Plenty of pounders in the last episode and i think a show should leave it's audience asking a few questions about various things. The only thing that was strange that you literally had about 7 scenes towards the end that you'd think were the fianl scene only to have one more flying kick to the head. My only complaint was perhaps that the boobs weren't quite as lovely as in Game of Thrones. Whoever is the boob casting agent on GOT is my hero.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
agreed about the bewbs

i was pretty smashed when i watched the finale. Needed a second go at it lol

Timbo

Staff member

Season three looks like Blade Runner.... bitch.

I'm giving it the first three episodes, and if it's as convoluted a mess as season two, I'm out.

Apey

Staff member
Watched Season 2 again recently. It had lots of great moments but ultimately it felt like the writers were salty people guessed some of the season 1 twists so they made it as bizarre as possible and hard to theorise about.

AJB1102

First Grade
i was pretty smashed when i watched the finale. Needed a second go at it lol

Definitely not a show to watch with a few under the belt. Watching sober scrambles my brain like a 3 day bender.

Season three looks like Blade Runner.... bitch.

I'm giving it the first three episodes, and if it's as convoluted a mess as season two, I'm out.

S2 was a tough watch. I love a mindf**k but it went a bit far.

Love the idea of the show. Hate that Jessie Pinkman merkin though so S3 might be asking a bit much of me.

bileduct

Coach
Season one was great and I love Aaron Paul, but after the absolute snoozefest of season two I'm not sure I can get back on this wagon.

Timbo

Staff member
Watched Season 2 again recently. It had lots of great moments but ultimately it felt like the writers were salty people guessed some of the season 1 twists so they made it as bizarre as possible and hard to theorise about.

I think it’s the kind of show that would benefit itself to a complete season release and not week to week if they intend to persist with the flash-back flash-forward flash-diagonal with unreliable narrators all the while nonsense.

If I could’ve binged it I probably would’ve enjoyed season two a lot more. As it was I had to keep checking Wikipedia the whole time to remind me who was who and when they allegedly were because after 5-6-7-8 weeks I just couldn’t remember what had happened.

bileduct

Coach
I think it’s the kind of show that would benefit itself to a complete season release and not week to week if they intend to persist with the flash-back flash-forward flash-diagonal with unreliable narrators all the while nonsense.

If I could’ve binged it I probably would’ve enjoyed season two a lot more. As it was I had to keep checking Wikipedia the whole time to remind me who was who and when they allegedly were because after 5-6-7-8 weeks I just couldn’t remember what had happened.
Yeah, that didn't work for me.

Season one was a bit of a slow burn for the first half of the season and I had trouble remembering what happened week to week. So I waited until all of season two had been released before taking the binge approach, but still couldn't get past four episodes.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The wife and I just started rewatching from the very start. Been too f**king long since we saw season two, so I reckon we'd be out of our depth watching season three.

The quality of season one is just terrific. While season two had its moments (I loved the Japanese episodes), it definitely wasn't as good. Here's hoping season three is a better experience.

Timbo

Staff member
Episode 2, season 3:

Took them only two episodes to return to the ‘eight humans with machine guns are idiots in the face of one host with a prop axe’ well. For f**ks sake, give it a rest.

This better pick up.