What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s The Matter Parramatta

Parra just aren't that good, their players seem to lack a bit of clear thinking, plenty of brawn, not much brain. Semi would keep them in games in the previous couple of seasons.

Apart from Manu Mau which forward do they have in their team that you would like at the Sharks.

Answer: none

(The new guy they got from the Warriors Nuikore looks a gun but has only played two games from the bench)

Eion

First Grade
If you think Moyza is rocks and diamonds have a gander at Moses. He does some ridiculously stupid things.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Interesting to note now Parra is third club Dogs & Eagles others, who are looking to offload players, give them an offer and looking to move them on.

Parra already French, Norman two names mentioned.

All these clubs f**ked there caps up

Chimp

Bench
Nathan Brown, Peni Terepo, Siosaia Vave
I'd have Terepo, love how he steams the ball into contact... he does have a case of the Tagas though, can find an unforced drop ball at least once a game.
Nathan Brown would be an awesome Gal replacement!
And I'd actually have Gower as a minimum wage squad man - happy to play reggies and fill in when needed, usually doing a decent job.

wibble

Bench
Yep, Terepo, Mau and Brown for mine. But realistically none of them would start, Terepo probably on bench when we're at full strength, Mau and Brown as reserves.

In their backs I'd take Gutherson. Not sure where he'd play but we could always use another full back.

If Flanagan had the whole Sharks and Eels squads to pick from I reckon Eels would be lucky to get 3 of the 17 most weeks.

Card Shark

Immortal
I’ve worked it out...

Down in Sydney for a couple of days & went to watch the (2nd 1/2) of State Of Origin @ Parra Leagues.

Never been there before but what a total letdown from what I have read & envisaged.

Living in the 80’s, like their team!

Should’ve stayed @ the hotel to be served by a spunky waitress.

carcharias

Immortal
I’ve worked it out...

Down in Sydney for a couple of days & went to watch the (2nd 1/2) of State Of Origin @ Parra Leagues.

Never been there before but what a total letdown from what I have read & envisaged.

Living in the 80’s, like their team!

Should’ve stayed @ the hotel to be served by a spunky waitress.

You idiot
You always stay at the hotel where the spunky waitress is
Always!

Ads

First Grade
Alvaro goes ok.

They're terribly coached this year. Arthur has no excuses, that team isn't a wooden spoon team.

Card Shark

Immortal
Alvaro goes ok.

They're terribly coached this year. Arthur has no excuses, that team isn't a wooden spoon team.

Got to laugh at all the eels players mugs on flags in church st...losers everywhere!

I agree about Arthur, he’s totally lost his team & should quit immediately.