What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a bloody GREAT game of Rugby League!!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
They may have gotten free tickets, but they still would have had to pay for airfare, accommodation etc.

Great turnout by the Warriors supporters.

Moffo

Referee
2 right chook, it was a great game and turnout

Well done to all the kiwis who turned up

Kiwis/Penrith next week should draw a HUGEEEE crowd. Absolutely huge. And i will be a part of it, i can only encourage everyone else to do the same!

Cheers,
Moffo

Faranah

Juniors
i have to agree last nights game was awesome, it got pretty emotional at the end, when stacy scored the field goal, and clinton attempted to aswell...but overall it was a great game although the raiders didnt win.

Good luck next yr guys!

sydraider

First Grade
HEY MOFF if i turn up to that game, what are the chances of havin a beer wit ya ;-) P.S ill be there sat night as well ;-) lol

Moffo

Referee
sydraider said:
HEY MOFF if i turn up to that game, what are the chances of havin a beer wit ya ;-) P.S ill be there sat night as well ;-) lol

lol, quite likely mate, i should be at one if not both games this weekend. Ill seek out RG and assume that your in the vicinity? :D

Cheers,
Moffo

Latest posts