What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a boring game last night

ozzie

Bench
Honestly i cannot remember a more boring game of football - my question is how did they wake the 15000 fans up to send them home??

Can anyone remember a worst game this year?

legend

Coach
It wasn't the best spectacle and both sides made a lot of mistakes but I thought the defence was pretty brutal at times.

Canberra seem to be lacking in confidence at the moment and are sticking to a very basic game plan which has little creativity. I'm sure they will come good shortly but Parramatta's tv games were much worse. At least last nights game was in the balance right up until the 80th minute and Canberra are looking good for a top four berth now. :D

ozzie

Bench
I thought that the standard of the game was very low becuase of the amount of dropped ball and elimentary mistakes that were being made - dropped ball in getting up to play the ball etc...these guys are suppose to be first graders

I can't see the two teams progressing very much further in the comp if they both continue to play like that...

Canberra deserved the win - better of two bad teams because they hung in there.

Latest posts