What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a Shit Souless Club BULLDOGS are!

mickeylane

Bench
What are a disgraceful lot are the Bulldogs!

A team full of origin players playing like a bunch of pea hearts.

Hasler - thank f**k you didn't end up here next season!

Foran and Woods won't save you next year ! Enjoy the chasm of no semi finals football for the next 5 years!!

And if anyone says they're good enough to beat us - I'm letting you all know that we have been in the top 8 from round 1 up until now and will stay there right thru till the end.

Bulldogs - what a bunch of nobodies!

Drag Queen

Bench

Foran and Woods won't save you next year ! Enjoy the chasm of no semi finals football for the next 5 years!!

And if anyone says they're good enough to beat us - I'm letting you all know that we have been in the top 8 from round 1 up until now and will stay there right thru till the end.

I think you may be right Mickey. Playing abysmal footy. I still think Hasler has it over our coach though.

Liberate Souths

Juniors
This is a declaration of war on the bulldogs lu forum! They ain't going to like it.

It it's pretty empty over there.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

and yet, they beat us.

Liberate Souths

Juniors
Lol, me and the bros going ta sort youse out tah.

You put dat red and white flag down you hear, you put dat ding down!

Hey bitch you got smoke dere?

Youse Wooftas, bro hazem he beat youse up all dee time.

Suck on dis saint pork, I do your mutha! She like da doggies too bro huh huh, bitch you come here! Oh sorry sister I didn't recognise you!

Come get sum st pork, Dessie going to kill youse! Dessie Dessie!

Last edited:

John moz

Juniors
Come home brett you dont look happy we all make mistakes. After tonights game noticed he has a tattoo on his arm with 2010 dragons premiers.

Bench
Lol, me and the bros going ta sort youse out tah.

You put dat red and white flag down you hear, you put dat ding down!

Hey bitch you got smoke dere?

Youse Wooftas, bro hazem he beat youse up all dee time.

Suck on dis saint pork, I do your mutha! She like da doggies too bro huh huh, bitch you come here! Oh sorry sister I didn't recognise you!

Come get sum st pork, Dessie going to kill youse! Dessie Dessie!
Now here is a typical Grub supporter, spelling is non existing. Sounds like he comes from Lakemba

IMG_0688.JPG

Latest posts