What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a Shit Souless Club BULLDOGS are!

Crush

Coach
Yeah all good for the banter mate, but lets be real.

Im all for the Dogs missing out on the finals and imploding. Fact is we are on a knifes-edge to make the playoffs, after a start that suggested top 4 was imminent.

Couldnt give a flying f..k about what the Dogs are doing, or how Souths have fallen from grace.

The fact that we are even debating making the 8, ( after our start ), is an indication of where we are at. We have beaten who lately ? Knights ( just ), Wests... ?

Let all the banter continue, its good fun. I enjoy it.

If we dont beat Manly on Sunday, we will be joining the 2 mobs i mentioned.
Ofcourse we will beat Manly on Sunday!
I am calling it, Mickeylane style!
Dragons to bounce back and make a run at the finals.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The dogs miss the 8 one year and are all of a sudden a shit team? Dogs have been among some of the most dominant sides in the league for the past 5 years..

Dogs will be back in the top 8 next year..

Then this post will look insanely stupid.

Bench
Woods will make a difference next season. No chance next year and maybe a new coach

Liberate Souths

Juniors
Woods is a waste of time these days and in semi retirement. Playing like a merkin.

Plus he's a disloyal and greedy soul

If he tries to play the demi-god with Hasler look out.

Des Hasler has the highest personal standards of anybody in the game. He leads an exemplary life. He has a number of uni degrees and all that plus he's Relatively fitter and tougher physically than most players.

He won't tolerate a woods bad attitude and merkenship.

Give 110 for des every game or go home. You don't want to be in his sights.

And because he leads by example, no player under him is entitled to question his integrity or be asked to Do anything he hasn't done, can do or will do ( subject to skill-sets)

Away from footy, des would give you the shirt off his back and he never flogs himself or sings his own praises like so many others do.

When he retires from footy, he is the guy most likely to succeed after nrl in business, commerce or whatever he wants do. We are lucky he's part of our league family.

I base the above on a relative who is an sometime acquaintance of him. Not a friend per se.

Des is the lion of the den. Wish he was in charge at soufs

Last edited:

1st & 10

Juniors
Sorry son, only 1 premiership for your rabble. Check the official records.

Please do not refer to me as son. You must have a certain IQ level to reference me as "son".

Secondly, my age would preclude you from being able to reference me as "son". By referring someone as "son" it is a childish and unintelligent attempt to assert seniority and superiority over someone during a disagreement:debate

Official records even depicted on official NRL memorabilia and merchandise
"St George Illawarra Est 1921"

TruSaint

Referee
Cogburn - The CEO of the NRL then called referred to our history. Quote below. Why would say 11 straight and then revert to 1 premiership if he deemed we had no right to our 16th?

PS ... sorry Willow, i had to borrow...

2010: History Finally Repeats Itself
The weight of expectation was finally lifted as the Dragons went on to clinch their 16th Premiership after waiting 31-long years. ANZ Stadium was the venue for the historic occasion, with a crowd of 82,334 witnessing St George Illawarra charge to a 32-8 victory over the Sydney Roosters.
http://www.dragons.com.au/default.aspx?s=stgeorge-illawarra
--------------------------------------------------
"They are pretty unique in terms of their history - 11 straight premierships, their present state - they hold all the silverware in the game at the moment and their future looks bright with new stadium improvements at Kogarah and Wollongong." David Gallop, NRL CEO

Liberate Souths

Juniors
Once this generation fades away everybody knows the steelers will win the day and cast off the shackles of the red in favour of Scarlett!

No more a pair of socks!

It's was always the hope of the merge anyways. Bigger player catchment, more honest, one club one city as johhny ribo promised.

Now pull that tail up dragon and let buster the bulldog do his thing.