What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a stupid old moron.

Chook

First Grade
Barry Nelson (cheaters old president) claims in a League Week article "there were other teams doing what we did...but I won't name names". He then goes onto to say "I had no idea what was going on".

Well which is Baz? How can you "know there were other clubs doing it" when "you had no idea it was going on"???

Stupid old coots like Baz are why the government are considering introducing compusory euthanasia.

Here's an idea Baz, shut up, dry up and blow away like the dogshit you represent.

Chook.

slippery eel

Juniors
Chook said:
Barry Nelson (cheaters old president) claims in a League Week article "there were other teams doing what we did...but I won't name names". He then goes onto to say "I had no idea what was going on".

Well which is Baz? How can you "know there were other clubs doing it" when "you had no idea it was going on"???

Stupid old coots like Baz are why the government are considering introducing compusory euthanasia.

Here's an idea Baz, shut up, dry up and blow away like the dogshit you represent.

Chook.

dont take the heat off your club by saying this. :lol:

Latest posts