What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a time warp!! It's last Wednesday!!

Jimbo

Immortal
At least my old profile is back. I thought I'd have to start over.

I'm guessing the forum is backed up weekly, and due to the dramas of the weekend the admins decided to wipe the slate and start over from then

Green Eye

Juniors
We had to go back to the 21st... sorry about the trouble.

You can blame the f*ckwit who decided to have fun with our forum.

So is that week lost for good, Greeneye? No big deal if it is, the main thing is the forum is back and so are the profiles.

Green Eye

Juniors
Yep looks like it is.

I have my plane ticket ready and I think I can smuggle my gun into plane so I can shoot this f*cker. :lol:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well I'm tipping the Wests Tigers to win the sevens ;-)

I am gload to get my post count back - now I just have to catch Green Eye and his 86000 posts ;-)

Jimbo

Immortal
I was only halfway through them too...

Get on the sauce again tonight, willya?

I was only halfway through them too...

Get on the sauce again tonight, willya?
Doubtful...it was one of those occasions when you wonder if it is smart to continue pounding your body in such a manner! I'll be back next weekend though...

Hope the head was OK this morning, SS!
There was no morning, I woke up in the afternoon, overcome by sweat and stomach aches and the need to go to the bathroom and consume copious amounts of water. I spent some of the day on the computer but most of it writhing in self induced agony on my bed feeling sorry for myself...

The worst bit was the panic attacks due to the missing memory, when you know youve humiliated yourself but you cant remember how!
:lol:

Macca

Coach
:lol: I was reading your piss talk when the site went down today, now that these feats have been erased they can never be appreciated. What a disappointment. You should have posted some at the other place too. 8)

cheese

Bench
ShireShark said:
[There was no morning, I woke up in the afternoon, overcome by sweat and stomach aches and the need to go to the bathroom and consume copious amounts of water. I spent some of the day on the computer but most of it writhing in self induced agony on my bed feeling sorry for myself...
:lol: :lol:

The worst bit was the panic attacks due to the missing memory, when you know youve humiliated yourself but you cant remember how!
:lol:
:lol: i thought that only happened to me

<--still chuckling at those gems from last night

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So , SS. Are you fairly tall? Big mouth full of teeth?

I think I might have spotted you at the sports bar at the end.

I started a new thread in your honour, but it was deleted today.
You have taken your game to a new level.
10 magic posts.

So , SS. Are you fairly tall? Big mouth full of teeth?

I think I might have spotted you at the sports bar at the end.

I started a new thread in your honour, but it was deleted today.
You have taken your game to a new level.
10 magic posts.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tallish I guess, about 6 foot. Big mouth full of teeth?? I guess so?!
Last night I had a white shirt on, blue jeans, Aussie flag tied around my arm, was drunk as a madman and dancing with like 5 chicks in front of the cover band. Had a big stain on my jeans because I spilled a jug of beer all over myself.

Saw the other thread, thanks reefy :lol: :lol:
I've done better but last night was out of control!