What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a time warp!! It's last Wednesday!!

no i was there monday night because i couldnt get my northies fix on sunday night because it was too busy
i didnt go on sunday
so nah you mustnt have seen me

as you pointed out in the other thread, last night i didnt know whether it was sunday or monday!

Had a bbq at a unit in Caringbah then went to Cronulla for a stumble round, everywhere was shut cos we'd gotten there after 10, actually Fusion was open but the line was huge and I dont go there anyway.

Went back to caringbah for more drinks then went down to Coyotes, couldnt get in there either cos the cops were clearing everyone off. We recruited some chicks off the street to come back to the unit but through no fault of my own, didnt get any sweet lovin'. One of them was a cheerleader actually, she will remain nameless. I told them to get out and I went to bed to get some sleep for Monday so I could get to Northies at about 1pm! Get out tarts!

millersnose

Post Whore
Green Eye said:
Yep looks like it is.

I have my plane ticket ready and I think I can smuggle my gun into plane so I can shoot this f*cker. :lol:

hmmm big clue here from mr green eye

so you have to get on a plane

hmm the culprit is NZ based?

millersnose

Post Whore
i follow this logic green eye

GE - raiders fan - likely lives in nsw

GE in order to kill hacker must get on plane

2nd biggest contingent involved in this forum from NZ

Shark

Bench
Ironically wasnt it frenzy who figured out the hacker?
I'm sure he'd love us to believe that...Then again, if he knew who it was in the first place it wouldn't have been too hard to figure out now, would it??? Frenz comes along, names the loony and looks like a saviour...!

Sorry Frenz, forgive me my cynicism! I know it weren't you or any of your 'connections. It makes for a great conspiracy theory though!

fizman

Bench
Green Eye,
If you are fair dinkum about finding out why don't you e-mail him and ask?? He was fairly keen to tell all and sundry that he knew who did it AND had the confessions from the perpatraters.