What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a time warp!! It's last Wednesday!!

Green Eye

Juniors
Ok this we already know. I have no gripe with Frenzy and the fact is I quite liked the guy. Remember folks that we have never implicated frenzy to be the hacker because we already know who it is.

Not quite sure why he feels like he is to blame though.

Frenzy if you read this I am glad you put this info up for all to see.

As for the "hacker" well he is just a guy who got an admin password from his own site. This is why he is a dumb bastard. Don't be suprised when the cops come a knocking. ;-)

cheese

Bench
Frenzy ya big nerd :lol: ...thats some serious f**king cluedoin', pal :D

...surely you admin chumps can now show some decency by unbanning this valued contributor

Green Eye

Juniors
Unfortunately I don't make the calls on banning... I'm simply the guy who looks after the tech side.

Once frenzy and willow have a chat I'm sure the hatchet would be buried.

Frenzy ya big nerd ...thats some serious f**king cluedoin', pal

...surely you admin chumps can now show some decency by unbanning this valued contributor

i reckon, i reckon

Don't be suprised when the cops come a knocking.
hahaha sure sure, what are the cops gonna do?!
:lol:

cheese

Bench
Surely you can speed things along though greeneye.............im sure the last thing he wants is any favours or special treatments, but surely frenzy's efforts warrant some leeway. The pettiness shown from "certain" admin is cringeworthy, its pre-school stuff.

Green Eye

Juniors
cheese said:
Surely you can speed things along though greeneye.............im sure the last thing he wants is any favours or special treatments, but surely frenzy's efforts warrant some leeway. The pettiness shown from "certain" admin is cringeworthy, its pre-school stuff.

Mate I will ask but you need to remember that I do not own this site and I have no idea what the cause of his banning was.

He seemed like a decent bloke and helped me out with a few things on the site but I can't change peoples minds. Like I said I can only ask.

I'll bet a case of beer that no one sees fines or imprisonment for the hacking of some little website forum.

The fuzz would have better things to do.

Green Eye

Juniors
Well I'm glad you feel that way. Fortunately you are wrong. This goes way beyond hacking. There is fraud, personal information misuse, intellectual property theft and defamation. So I'm guessing the police are very interested.

There is fraud, personal information misuse, intellectual property theft and defamation. So I'm guessing the police are very interested

Well then keep us posted, green eye, because we'll all be very curious. I'll be particularly curious how you go about chasing this fellow down across two jurisdictions (Aus&NZ).

millersnose

Post Whore
i have to agree with mcsharkie

the morpheus character certainly owes frenzy a very public apology

i think it is time too that frenzy rejoins this forum

please for everybodies sanity demonstrate the maturity and common sense all know exists on all sides

the morpheus character certainly owes frenzy a very public apology

for what?
having him banned over publicising his false name - the "MC" name?
or smearing his character by claiming he hacked the site?
or will it be both?

millersnose

Post Whore
no just for accusing frenzy of something he didnt do

as for the rest the morpheus character can be as an a-hole as he wants afaic

Latest posts