What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What About That.....

Biglance

Bench
What about that clash between Sims and Nutley (nutley reopened wonderland when sims hit him)

What about Carlaws try saving tackle on Nigel Vagana

What about the return of Ryles' offloads

What about Blacklock placing the ball close to the dead ball line like peachey would

what about Brent Kite - Give him captain of TONGA

what about Reece Simmonds and Hornby

What about.........

Collateral

Coach
Thompson Carving up in the fowards with Kite

What about Gasnier making a mockery out of the Sharks out wide

What about Riddells game breaking run up the middle

What about.....

Godz Illa

Coach
Tony Jensens speeeed ! And his balance and brilliant hands for Gaz's first try !
Who was it in this forum continually calling for his inclusion in first grade? I think it was you RedDragon, from memory. Take a bow.

Saint 60

Juniors
what about Benny - hes a jet
and Blacklock - he scored off a highjack
Head did more than the job

what about........

dimitri

First Grade
what about how we smashed them in every facet

what about how ordinary the sharks were

:clap:

Collateral

Coach
Godz Illa said:
Tony Jensens speeeed ! And his balance and brilliant hands for Gaz's first try !
Who was it in this forum continually calling for his inclusion in first grade? I think it was you RedDragon, from memory. Take a bow.

Haha yeah it was mate.

I'm just really happy that he got another go in first grade even though I dont think it will last as Brwon prefers Powell, Howell and now Ryles is playing second row with Bailey and Long yet to come back as well as Barrett :cry:

He is a great player and can be a champion if we use him properly and develop him. Id get him to put on a bit of beef so he can really create some damage with his speed.

Latest posts