What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are Saints Chances of keeping Head

Acka

Coach
Hi All,
I was just wondering what you thought Saints chances were of keeping Matty Head for next season, because I read in the newspaper yesterday that he might wait untl he sees what he can get from other clubs.

11Straight

Juniors
I think he will stay if they are looking to release firman that would mean head is in saints long term plans if he were to go id be extremly dissapointed.

Simon

Juniors
I don't know I've heard rumours that he's asking for more money then what the Dragons want to offer him. Hopefully he'll stay, I think the club has chosen him over Firman. Then again there is speculation that we're after Orford. I think he'll stay though, he's a local junior.

11Straight

Juniors
If they were to let them both go why would they go spending 300 to 400k for Orford,I know he is a good player but so is Matty Head and he wouldnt be worth more than 200k although saints might be pushing the bargaining a bit too far by the sounds of what your saying.

Collateral

Coach
Although having Matt Orford would be a HUGE gain. I've always thought of him as one of the best halfbacks going around...bit of a question to how injury prone he is though.

Nugby

Juniors
I think releasing firman is a oretty good indication that we're retaining head

Biglance

Bench
well they wont release firman til after june 30 or as late a possible so a club like souths snare him

Southernsaint

Staff member
Surely said:
roughly the same as a st george fan getting any :)

Or we could be like Surely & get a few ribs surgically removed so there's no need to hit The Cross & pay for it :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Surely

Post Whore
Southernsaint said:
Surely said:

Or we could be like Surely & get a few ribs surgically removed so there's no need to hit The Cross & pay for it :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Sounds like the voice of experience too me .... whats your middle name again .. Dover :)

Southernsaint

Staff member
Surely said:
Southernsaint said:
Surely said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Sounds like the voice of experience too me .... whats your middle name again .. Dover :)

WEAKEST COMEBACK EVER :roll:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Surely

Post Whore
Southernsaint said:
Surely said:
Southernsaint said:
Surely said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

WEAKEST COMEBACK EVER :roll:

Cheers,
Ben S.

So we are even then .. 2 weak comebacks !

*EDIT - learn to use the quote function properly, Surely. SS*