What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you eating right now?

chileman

Coach
Probably done by those merkins who thought that pre-mixed JD and Coke was a good idea.
Yup, Yanks ;-) Apparently it's that dodgy yellow stuff that they call cheese but really is the stuff that grows between your toes.....

Hallatia

Referee
too many posts me thinks, burden on system it was, mhm..
couldn't be, last eating thread had over 5000 posts, last superthread had over 17,000. Now, I have not studied maths for a while, but ...

I like Twizzle's reason, it made me smile:)

Hallatia

Referee
this
2701925501_6bbb86c398.jpg

I love Lindt, the only problem with it is that when you get accustomed to eating Lindt and Toblerone and any Swiss, German and or Belgian chocolates (particularly the dark varieties, which are my favourite), regular Cadbury (dairy milk) chocolate begins to taste like rubber to you (to me anyway)

Joker's Wild

Coach
this

I love Lindt, the only problem with it is that when you get accustomed to eating Lindt and Toblerone and any Swiss, German and or Belgian chocolates (particularly the dark varieties, which are my favourite), regular Cadbury (dairy milk) chocolate begins to taste like rubber to you (to me anyway)

So true, so true. I grabbed some of that Green and Black dark choccie the other day cause it was on special and I had to chuck it out as it tasted like burning compared to Lindt.

BTW the Mint Intense is awesome

*Leaves to go get some*

Hallatia

Referee
So true, so true. I grabbed some of that Green and Black dark choccie the other day cause it was on special and I had to chuck it out as it tasted like burning compared to Lindt.

BTW the Mint Intense is awesome

*Leaves to go get some*
my favourite from the excellence range is chilli
excellence_chili_prod.jpg

it is so smooth and heavenly with a real kick in the chilli:ls:. I remember once reading in a Spring Valley lid (haha product placement), that chocolate was originally made with chilli powder instead of sugar. I hate excessively sweet chocolate, chilli would make a great substitute

Kelly

Juniors
I am odd. I eat yogurt with cold sausages. Love it.
You should try it with Turkish cucumber yogurt. Oh! and BTW i like my sausages warm. ;-)

this

Cadbury is a poorman's chocolate.