What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to ?

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Slayer - Repentless
Slayer - Christ Illision
Turnstile - step 2 rhythm
Defeater - Travels
Mindsnare - Unholy Rush

spent a small fortune on the vinyl collection this past weekend...

A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders
The D.O.C. - No One Can Do it Better
Company Flow - Funcrusher Plus
Binary Star - Masters of the Universe
Run The Jewels - RTJ 1, 2 and 3
and a bunch of 12" singles...

FlameThrower

Bench
Hey guys any opinion on a good quality turntable ? I'm about to buy an early 1990's Akai hifi unit, but it's missing a turntable. I was checking out the Audio Technical AT LP60BT turntable. It has Bluetooth capability plus standard cable connection.
Luckily I've kept my old LP collection all these years!!

roofromoz

First Grade
Out Of The Blue- Electric Light Orchestra.

Haven't played this for ages but there are some cracker tracks on it, going to put a few of the tracks that weren't released as singles on my ipod.

My favourite ELO album. I first listened to it as a 9 year old in the late 80s. Everytime I listen to it, it takes me back. Big Wheels is my favourite track... actually that whole Concerto For A Rainy Day medley is an absolute masterpiece.

Come to think of it, they were probably my favourite band as a kid - the first album I bought with my own money, at about the same age was Eldorado. Another great ELO album.

horrie hastings

First Grade
My favourite ELO album. I first listened to it as a 9 year old in the late 80s. Everytime I listen to it, it takes me back. Big Wheels is my favourite track... actually that whole Concerto For A Rainy Day medley is an absolute masterpiece.

Come to think of it, they were probably my favourite band as a kid - the first album I bought with my own money, at about the same age was Eldorado. Another great ELO album.
Love playing Eldorado every now and then,I also love Face the Music,some ripper tracks on that and also On The Third Day, my favourite ELO album is A New World Record.

Schnell Fenster - Whisper (Extended Version).

Can't say I'd ever heard of this band or song before I recently bought a 1980s 12 inch remix CD set.

Very Split Enz quirky. Liking it.

Still on my 30th anniversary album merry go round - The Psychedelic Furs Midnight to Midnight.

Singer Richard Butler hates this album for being too pop, but I really like it.

Love My Way is my all time favourite Furs song. But this album is littered with that 1987 guitar pop that should have sold far more than it did.

flippikat

Bench
Loving the 50th Anniversary version of Sgt Pepper right now. The remix packs all the power of the mono mix into a stereo production. The outtakes aren't too shabby either...