What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to ?

horrie hastings

First Grade
The Best Of Blue Mink

Can You Feel It Baby, Melting Pot, Bannerman and Gasoline Alley Bred are a few of the hits on it.

to_ddeath

Coach
Discovered by random recently a bloke named Conny Ochs (German & Italian-based)...mostly acoustic or semi-acoustic but extremely good stuff (especially Black Happy album which is on his bandcamp).
He also collaborated with metal legend Wino on 2 albums as well..I started on the first of those called Heavy Kingdom, released 5 years ago.
Sounds obscure but it's just overlooked like much great music today.
Just raw, honest and also kinda relaxing to zone out to. Worth a squiz.

Pommy

Coach
CDs? What is this 1998?

The current album I'm streaming is The Pale Emperor, Marilyn Manson, the track is third day of a seven day binge.

horrie hastings

First Grade
This came up on my ipod at work yesterday and a customer commented that he always likes coming into the shop when I am working because he hears songs that he hasn't heard for years, we had a good discussion about the music from the 70s and 80s being vastly superior to a lot of the crap out now.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Christie Allen's best song which hardly even got any air play when released, she is remembered more for Goosebumps and He's My Number One, this song was just a bit more rocky and edgy. Not available on cd or I tunes, I managed to get a copy of the song off someone's blog spot for my ipod.

mongoose

Coach
upload_2017-9-30_18-13-44.jpeg

finally gave this a listen. Was surprisingly very good. I heard it was average but think its at least as good as Album of the Year.