What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what did you think of the knights

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
It was a good win but the Warriors are a team that is struggling. I'd like to see how the Knights go against a quality side and one thats in-form without Joey.
I like Kurt Gidley and he was impressive last night good to see.

AuckMel

Bench
It was a good win, but with a 1000-1 record against the Warriors it was always on the card.

I still don't think they can win the comp without Johns and that will be proven by seasons end.

Iafeta

Referee
The Warriors were poor, and undeserving. The Knights played with vigour and enthusiasm and wanted it. I say good on them. Ben Kennedy is one of the, if not the best forward in rugby league. Buderus is world class, and Gidley does not enough good things. Woolnough is improving at a quick rate and Perry always does a good job.

Thoroughly deserved the win, congratulations.

Godz Illa

Coach
Nice enough win, but the Warriors' confidence is at rock bottom, and Stacey Jones is woefully out of form.

Knights still can't win the comp, may struggle to make the eight.

Gidsgal

Juniors
I think the Knights really proved themselves last night, I think if they can beat the Warriors in New Zealand without Joey, then they are doing really well. Most other teams have hardly ever won in NZ!!!

Canterbury

Juniors
I thought they went okay against a very underperforming team.

I dread playing the warriors now.. they will be angry.

Canterbury

Juniors
Johnny the Red said:
I dread playing the warriors now.. they will be angry
They were supposed to be "angry" this week... #-o

Don't think so.

They got an easy win the week before against Manly and when they reviewed their tape of Newie against St George they wouldn't of been at all worried.

miccle

Bench
Hmmm the Knights have always had Kennedy, Buderus, the Gidley brothers, Abraham and Tahu - that's quality no matter what. When I heard about joey's injury, I thought it would take them 4-6 weeks to get used to playing without him, but never doubted them making the eight... and i still don't. It's not that there's no other talent in the team, it's just that joey was the chief and sole playmaker. Once Kurt Gidley gets a few more weeks in that role, they will be able to match it with anyone.

choc_soldier

Coach
The Knights can still make the 8... maybe this year, they can show that they can still be competitive on a weekly basis without Joey.

I hope so anyway! :)

Latest posts