What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do we hope to see from the trial?

perverse

Referee
Aaaaaaand he scores haha. Doesn't change the fact he has been fairly average
Yeah, he's still been poo haha. I'm generally a chanel apologist too, but he's a winger... and he just doesn't look fit enough at the moment.

He could be a solid winger if he had Sione, or even Pete's commitment I reckon. Probably hasn't helped that he's been dogged by long term injuries.

f**k our defense has been good.

perverse

Referee
44-0 full time. Keeping Canberra to nil feels good. I bet we've got a happy coach right now.

Yeah yeah, just a trial etc. Fact is we couldn't have done that against a Harold Matts team last year.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
44-0 full time. Keeping Canberra to nil feels good. I bet we've got a happy coach right now.

Yeah yeah, just a trial etc. Fact is we couldn't have done that against a Harold Matts team last year.
To be honest I don't think the score line matters as much as the performance which was fantastic

The starting 13 especially were awesome. Goal line D was great when tested

Latest posts