What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you love most about Grand Final day?

Knightmare

Coach
Don't know why but on GF day I always get enjoyment out of this
images

And this

images

And this

images

M2IzvkD.png

Travitoh

First Grade
My least favourite thing about grand final day?
The next day.
The schnitzel i had at lunch was definitely bad!

Perth Red

Post Whore
All this season,the reminding of the Sharks being reining premiers was mentioned ad nauseum.

I don't think anyones side was constantly reminded in past years as much as the Sharks was this year,as if we all weren't already aware of it.

No doubt we will hear how they are the former reigning premiers lol. Let's hope its another 45 years before we have to go through that again!

POPEYE

Coach
I love seeing shit like this.

At the end of the day, everyone is at the stadium to support our great game. Awesome gesture by Morgo.
Being Wankerland's best #7 is not as good as the real thing, Morgan had yet to pass the Work Me Out test . . . he'll get his marks up in time for Origin

Stormfan22

Juniors
The other best thing was driving back down the hwy with every 2nd car being a storm fan. All cheering as we went past. Yass service centre was a sea of purple . Premiers 2017 :cool:

Latest posts