What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you love most about Grand Final day?

STORM.99/07

Bench
It seems you and I are playing a game making assumptions about a person's character on the internet based on the primary characteristic of their Footy team.

So yeah, cheat.
like I said you are a loser. we have never had a conversation about footy cos you are always too busy sniping to have an informative conversation.

This Year?

Immortal
I feel like I've been in an online squabble with a very sensitive 13 year old storm fan.

Yeah they want to forget the whole cheating thing and when it gets brought up they get defensive about it. In their little world it's like it never happened and the big bad NRL shouldn't have taken anything away from them.

f**king cheats.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeah they want to forget the whole cheating thing and when it gets brought up they get defensive about it. In their little world it's like it never happened and the big bad NRL shouldn't have taken anything away from them.

f**king cheats.

Would have been easier and sooner forgotten if they had been like Sharks or Eels and been sht when they cheated.

Latest posts