What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What else can go wrong?

Grail

Juniors
f**k me you're a little ray of sunshine aren't you.

You forgot meteor hits team bus on the way to Shark Park and wipes out players.

I don't think any of that will come to fruition, well, not much of it - some might. But i'm just commenting on the OP. It's asking for trouble, and whilst I was exponentially increasing the possible fallout of this season, it was just highlighting my point. ;-)

ash411

Bench
I have no doubt the cost/value of Semi's Bronx apartment is going on our cap now

They're re-opening Parra jail aren't they? Maybe if he's guilty we could swing him weekday detention, and he could get weekends out to play footy?

I'm joking goddammit

Gronk

Staff member
Here ya go merkins. Someone with too much time on their hands has chronologized our annus horribilis. PS I'm not real happy about his little anecdotes just quietly.

CmQWKHiUcAA35cn.jpg:large

ash411

Bench
We had a nice time between the 31st of may and the 18th of June... ahhh memories..

forward pass

Coach
He still missed Juniors 3rd grade rugby debut and his road rage incident (which may have been last year). Still not a complete list !

Gronk

Staff member
Scott Bailey ‏@BooBaileyTele 37m37 minutes ago
Well @TheParraEels fans you cant say this year hasn't been a hell of a ride. My art for tomorrow's @telegraph_sport

CmQgdogVMAAhoJv.jpg

Shit! and we are still coming around about third in the comp (after all that negative stuff).
Any chance of Brad Arthur being "Coach of the Year"? No way because it seems that the award must go to "Super Coach" Bennett or some other coach with a host of SOO players in their team -- who have not had any real challenges at all but a host of top players in their team(s).

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
That list needs an update, come on what else could go wrong?

Punch up between team mates, during a wife swap.

Gronk

Staff member
I think no Hayne, no Foz, no Semi, no Normz would have the fear factor right now.

Latest posts