What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What else can go wrong?

STORM.99/07

Bench
Corruptamatta are playing more as a team without headbutt hayne. At least the players know that Brad Arthur won`t have to put up with haynes laziness. I think they are better off without him

Gronk

Staff member
This Hayne thing is a win. Paying massive overs for him again would have hurt us. Again.

Agree but he handled it poorly and showed zippo respect for us. Don't be saying that the we're a rabble and made no offer when it's not the case.

#boo

Green River Eel

Juniors
Anybody feel another eels drama just around the corner?
Or is that just me?
The feelings very large, ive scanned for it and im getting a beep on the radar and its got a large ping to it and we are headed in its direction.
Anybody else hear that ping?
Just close your eyes and listen for it.

hindy111

Post Whore
Anybody feel another eels drama just around the corner?
Or is that just me?
The feelings very large, ive scanned for it and im getting a beep on the radar and its got a large ping to it and we are headed in its direction.
Anybody else hear that ping?
Just close your eyes and listen for it.

Just you - I see calm waters and a nice sunset.

strider

Post Whore
Hmmmmmm ..... Mad Max will have come to the realisation that every f**kin team is cheating and theres no other way .... so he's been caught stealing brown paper bags from the woolies self checkout

Chipmunk

Coach
Hmmmmmm ..... Mad Max will have come to the realisation that every f**kin team is cheating and theres no other way .... so he's been caught stealing brown paper bags from the woolies self checkout

He would have just got Nolan to mail him a few...In a brown envelope of course.

What would happen then? You reckon his colleagues would pass a no-confidence motion? Max is on a pretty good wicket.

Latest posts