What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Parra Pride

Coach
I've got the plant, DVD player and game console in the room. Not sure if there is anything I've missed in there. I've missed whatever the special drinks are, will have to look into them.

Futaba is probably my favourite character just after the interactions I've had up to her joining the group, nice to know she get's better as it goes along.

Big Pete

Referee
Makoto ended up being my girl (and I'm pretty sure that's the boring choice since she seems to be the most obvious choice) but I'll concede that Futaba is way more interesting and does a better job of standing out. A lot of Makoto's characterisation feels old hat, especially for the series whereas I don't think they've ever had a quirky female hacker character before.

But yeah, go to the Underground Walkway to the Juice Stand on Sundays and buy whatever special drink they have for sale. It's free social stats without wasting anytime. I didn't realise it until around the 6th or 7th palace at which point most of my stats were maxed. I'm not 100% sure, but I hear the plant raises kindness without taking up all your time as well which is important because you'll need to max it out.

Parra Pride

Coach
The plant does kindness, but it's not all that frequent. It's the one stat I have lagging behind at three while everything else is four or maxed. Which sucks right now as I needed it higher to progress through Futaba's confidant ranks.

Big Pete

Referee
Should mention that visiting the Fortune Teller will give you an additional note whenever you drink or tend to the plant so use her whenever necessary. Otherwise lean on Hiero or Tower (which may not be unlocked yet) to not only strengthen your social link but also get 3 additional kindness notes.

Personally I didn't know about the Sunday drink or plants, so I just ended up ignoring Hanged Man confidant and spent time into levelling up kindness, usually in order of Movie > DVD > Video Game.

Eelectrica

Referee
Prey. Loving it so far. System Shock vibes exploring this haunted station.
Runs flawlessly at high graphic settings.

Also getting back into Tyranny gotta finish that POTD playthrough in time for when they announce the expansion, probably at Paradox-con next week I believe.

Having a bit of a look at the updates made it Divinity: Original Sin 2 as well.

Tauadran

Juniors
From computer games I play only online games, I like their mobility and access from anywhere, Lucky Dragon my favourite game

Last edited by a moderator:

OVP

Coach
Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel

Thoroughly enjoying floating around in zero gravity. Every so often i'll just take a break from all the killing and just float ... weeeeeeeeeeee

Now I know why IT loves floating so much lol

Eelectrica

Referee
Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel

Thoroughly enjoying floating around in zero gravity. Every so often i'll just take a break from all the killing and just float ... weeeeeeeeeeee

Now I know why IT loves floating so much lol
That game gets a bad wrap, but I actually enjoyed it. If it didn't have to follow BL2 and all the content released for that game, it might have been received better.

OVP

Coach
That game gets a bad wrap, but I actually enjoyed it. If it didn't have to follow BL2 and all the content released for that game, it might have been received better.

Thoroughly enjoying it so far. Enjoying it more than BL2 actually.

Frederick

Staff member
Finished Rise of the Tomb Raider, now planning to get back to Horizon, among the other games on my backlog.
I just finished the story mode of Rise of the Tomb Raider, going back through now and finishing all the optional challenges and shit.

Have seen that EB have the first Tomb Raider on sale ATM so might pick that up to play next

Zoidberg

First Grade
Been playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance on PS4, it was originally on PS3 about 10 years ago. Still holds up as a pretty fun game, not much to it but it's fun using heaps of different Marvel characters and their powers.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Finally dived in to Witcher 3 last week. Clocked about 20 hours so far (so, barely even scratched the paint). I was always highly critical of Witcher 2 because I felt like the gameplay was so lacking that the awesome world, characters and lore couldn't shine through enough. It still isn't great in 3, but they improved on it enough that those other elements can actually stand out more now, and I'm really into it which legit surprised me

Vic Mackey

Referee
Finally dived in to Witcher 3 last week. Clocked about 20 hours so far (so, barely even scratched the paint). I was always highly critical of Witcher 2 because I felt like the gameplay was so lacking that the awesome world, characters and lore couldn't shine through enough. It still isn't great in 3, but they improved on it enough that those other elements can actually stand out more now, and I'm really into it which legit surprised me

Yeah I'm abit late to the party with Witcher 3 but started it a couple of weeks back. Not the biggest gamer so it was very over whelming at first with all the alchemy and different signs in the combat but now I'm used to it and absolutely love the game. In every other game I've played I've found cut scenes boring and just wanted them to end but I hang off every word in these ones.

It's nearly like an old school adventure game with picking the dialogue and making decisions etc. Reallt enjoying it.

Haffa

Back playing Witcher 3. Got the expansion packs in the recent Xbox sales.
Me too. Although I had the expansions but I was too engrossed in FO4. I'm enjoying being back took me a while to get used to the controls again.

Iafeta

Referee
Yeah I got the FO4 expansions too. Same thing as you. I got whipped badly by a level 19 witch only because I forgot how to cast my protection and which sword to use. Getting the handle again now.

Latest posts