What Games Are You Playing?

Discussion in 'Computer and Video Games' started by Big Pete, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Parra Pride

Parra Pride Coach

I've got the plant, DVD player and game console in the room. Not sure if there is anything I've missed in there. I've missed whatever the special drinks are, will have to look into them.

Futaba is probably my favourite character just after the interactions I've had up to her joining the group, nice to know she get's better as it goes along.

2. Big Pete

Big Pete Referee

Makoto ended up being my girl (and I'm pretty sure that's the boring choice since she seems to be the most obvious choice) but I'll concede that Futaba is way more interesting and does a better job of standing out. A lot of Makoto's characterisation feels old hat, especially for the series whereas I don't think they've ever had a quirky female hacker character before.

But yeah, go to the Underground Walkway to the Juice Stand on Sundays and buy whatever special drink they have for sale. It's free social stats without wasting anytime. I didn't realise it until around the 6th or 7th palace at which point most of my stats were maxed. I'm not 100% sure, but I hear the plant raises kindness without taking up all your time as well which is important because you'll need to max it out.

3. Parra Pride

Parra Pride Coach

The plant does kindness, but it's not all that frequent. It's the one stat I have lagging behind at three while everything else is four or maxed. Which sucks right now as I needed it higher to progress through Futaba's confidant ranks.

4. Big Pete

Big Pete Referee

Should mention that visiting the Fortune Teller will give you an additional note whenever you drink or tend to the plant so use her whenever necessary. Otherwise lean on Hiero or Tower (which may not be unlocked yet) to not only strengthen your social link but also get 3 additional kindness notes.

Personally I didn't know about the Sunday drink or plants, so I just ended up ignoring Hanged Man confidant and spent time into levelling up kindness, usually in order of Movie > DVD > Video Game.