What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really have started to hate Gran Turismo Sport, might just trade it in. The Online system is bloody stupid, if you miss a race you have to wait 20 minutes for the next one. There's none of those races against the AI in competitions built into it anymore. Just a heap of challenges, which are essentially nothing more than extended Licence Tests. You finish those and you get the credits.

f**king woeful.

Frederick

Staff member
Picked up Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix off the PlayStation store for $42 after discounts. Prepping myself for KH3 next year

Eelementary

Post Whore
I really have started to hate Gran Turismo Sport, might just trade it in. The Online system is bloody stupid, if you miss a race you have to wait 20 minutes for the next one. There's none of those races against the AI in competitions built into it anymore. Just a heap of challenges, which are essentially nothing more than extended Licence Tests. You finish those and you get the credits.

f**king woeful.

Same.

f**king hated this game.

Traded it in within a day.

It's just not a Gran Turismo game.

Iafeta

Referee
Got Wolfenstein 2 on the Black Friday online sale - its Bethesda and they're usually good, so I'm looking forward to blasting my schnitzel eating pals

Got Wolfenstein 2 on the Black Friday online sale - its Bethesda and they're *usually good, so I'm looking forward to blasting my schnitzel eating pals
*Usually bug ridden shitfests with mods they want people to pay for

But no Wolfenstein looks great,Borethesda probably did little in the creation area to this one

Iafeta

Referee
I don't worry about the creation things, and I have bought I think 2 DLC packs, and only when they were on a massive sale, in my life. I think DLC is for an old skool player like me absolutely grotesque and detestable. But easily Skyrim and Fallout 4 have, along with Witcher 3, been best value for money for replay ability value, so Bethesda as a brand gets my nod at the moment.

I think they should give up on open world RPG,they have the polish of Big Ant imo

I was around 80% through fallout 4 for over a year,I only finished it so i could delete it

I'd found my McGuffin and stayed by it's side,i never thought i'd better finish this to see where
it goes and i'm a f**king story guy

Jono078

Referee
Same.

f**king hated this game.

Traded it in within a day.

It's just not a Gran Turismo game.
Slightly off topic. But am I the only one that feels like Gran Turismo doesn't have a reputable name now? Like I hear a Gran Turismo game is coming out and I don't get excited AT ALL, and haven't since like 3 or 4.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Slightly off topic. But am I the only one that feels like Gran Turismo doesn't have a reputable name now? Like I hear a Gran Turismo game is coming out and I don't get excited AT ALL, and haven't since like 3 or 4.

I know what you mean.

I was excited about Gran Turismo Sport, because it was a next-gen GT game - but it's not a GT game at all.

There was nothing better than in GT and GT 2 when you bought a cheap car, won races, tuned the car, and made enough money to buy a new performance car.

This new game is awful.

My memories of Gran Tourismo

Other than the bullshit no damage/invisible wall hate i played the first one excessively

I bought a cheap shit RWD Toyota to start racing and plopped in an intercooler
As i went through the motions of upgrading and racing better cars i loved my Viper
but my main kick ass machine was the Mitsubishi GTO fully worked the tits off that car
and it would destroy anything.....i miss that car

Iafeta

Referee
The cut scene at the end of the first level (excuse the pun, you'll get what I mean when you get to it) is psychotic and cool. Wolfensteins characterisations for a FPS is really cool.

AlexBro

Juniors
Smite is my favorite)) I play 2-4 rounds per day on my ps4. However, I try to finish Dying Light, The Evil Within and Fallout 4. Sometimes I prefer to switch to mobile gaming.. Gonzo Quest, Worms, Chess..

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
GT6 was good, an improvement on GT4 and GT5, however it was also a move towards the shit that is GT Sport.

GT2 will always remain the ultimate in my view. buying second hand bangers and tuning them was always fun.