What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I recall the Vauxhall Tigra Ice was a 4WD demon that was never included in any future games while the Escudo Pikes Peak was a lighter off road version of the Veyron (900hp and 950kgs)

You could then take it for a race in the Sunday cup against Daihatsu Moves and the like and lap them all with the 2 lap race.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Playing South Park The Fractured but Whole.

Also picked up COD WWII on the cheap but haven't unwrapped it yet. In fact I haven't unwrapped the COD game that came out prior to this yet.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
What are your thoughts mate? I got it too but played the first one you get as a free download. Loved it but they look pretty similar so not in a rush to play TFBH.
There are some similarities. The second one though is better thus far. I keep telling myself i'll play a different game but I just never do. It's enthralling enough to keep me playing on. They've changed a lot of the actions and attacks, both in combat and when interacting with the environment in a way which seems a bit tricky and complicated at first, but somehow feels a bit better and trickier than in the first game.

Iafeta

Referee
Heh the one liners in SPTFBW are hilarious. Fighting drunk Randy and the phat as hooker who tries to do a bansai drop on you are awesome. The raisins gals are great too.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
All of the usually minor characters get a lot more attention too, like that diabetes kid haha

OVP

Coach
Just picked up Deus Ex Mankind Divided + DLCs for $17. Merry christmas to me from Steam.

Human Revolution is in my top 3 all time single player games. Hurry up and download the 34 gig ffs.

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Just picked up Deus Ex Mankind Divided + DLCs for $17. Merry christmas to me from Steam.

Human Revolution is in my top 3 all time single player games. Hurry up and download the 34 gig ffs.

Both are great, great games.

Reactions: OVP

Frederick

Staff member
Wife bought me final fantasy xv for Xmas. Only played it for a few hours so far but already getting an idea of just how huge the game is.

Have been eyeing off the HD remake of FFX on PlayStation store too as it's one of my faves. Just too time poor to be able to justify it

jargan83

Coach
Finished Wolfenstein: The New Colossus and now have a backlog of Christmas games to work through. Call of Duty: WW2, South Park: Fractured but Whole, FIFA 18 and Ghost Recon: Wildlands, the last of those I picked up for $25.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I have both Yakuza Zero and Kiwami incoming in the mail. After reading all the positive praise this series gets,I've decided to dive in head first and see what happens.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Played Ghost Recon Wildlands last night, tried the predator mode, awesome fun but 2 mates and I couldn’t get him after 3 hours of trying.

Iafeta

Referee
Wifey bought me a PS4 for my birthday. So I'm now happily plugging away at a few PS specials... Gran Turismo, Last of Us, Uncharted 4, and absolutely loving MLB the Show 17. Bless her silky thong, she's a hell of a lady

World of Warcraft

Why? Morbid curiosity i guess

It's alright probably best its been since WOTLK but it's sure as shit not burning crusade

Exsilium

First Grade
World of Warcraft

Why? Morbid curiosity i guess

It's alright probably best its been since WOTLK but it's sure as shit not burning crusade

WOTLK and BC were my favourites.

Then it just sucked donkey dick.

May give the new expac a hit out when it drops

Eelectrica

Referee
Decided to catch up on some reading so RPG's lately.
Finished off one play through of Torment Tides of Numenera. Good game in the end. suffers pacing issues a bit at the start. Doesn't quite live up to its predecessor PS:Torment. Still a worthy game though.

Played some more Tyranny. Love the faction system in the game.In one playthrough a faction will be your mortal enemy, in another they're your best allies affecting the way quests and the story playout.

Have a Co-op game of DoS 2 going on as well, really fun game. Only game I know where you unite a Rat and a Tortoise. Although in T:ToN you can jump off a cliff, get eaten and comeback to learn more info, so that's different.

Had a look at the PoE 2 beta as well. Looking real good, just got to get the magic system right.

Decided to catch up on some reading so RPG's lately.
Finished off one play through of Torment Tides of Numenera. Good game in the end. suffers pacing issues a bit at the start. Doesn't quite live up to its predecessor PS:Torment. Still a worthy game though.

Played some more Tyranny. Love the faction system in the game.In one playthrough a faction will be your mortal enemy, in another they're your best allies affecting the way quests and the story playout.

Have a Co-op game of DoS 2 going on as well, really fun game. Only game I know where you unite a Rat and a Tortoise. Although in T:ToN you can jump off a cliff, get eaten and comeback to learn more info, so that's different.

Had a look at the PoE 2 beta as well. Looking real good, just got to get the magic system right.

If you love a good CRPG go with wasteland 2 and divinity original sin 2

Both are masterful

Wasteland is the real fallout and divinity is similar to buldars gate I hear

Eelectrica

Referee
If you love a good CRPG go with wasteland 2 and divinity original sin 2

Both are masterful

Wasteland is the real fallout and divinity is similar to buldars gate I hear
Yeah, I've played through about 95% of WL2. I really should finish it off at some point. I felt the quality dropped off a bit at the end.