What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Haffa

Wifey bought me a PS4 for my birthday. So I'm now happily plugging away at a few PS specials... Gran Turismo, Last of Us, Uncharted 4, and absolutely loving MLB the Show 17. Bless her silky thong, she's a hell of a lady
Play Horizon Zero Dawn as soon as you can.

Haffa

It’s like $30 atm. I was thinking about getting it but I’ve already got a handful of games I haven’t played yet. Good open world?
It was my game of the year last year. First few hours feel slow but after it opens up it was incredible. The story and all the side quests don’t feel forced at all.

Well worth the $30.

Vic Mackey

Referee
It was my game of the year last year. First few hours feel slow but after it opens up it was incredible. The story and all the side quests don’t feel forced at all.

Well worth the $30.

What I really love about a game is the world. Far Cry 4 wasn’t great but the world was amazing which kept bringing me back to it. How do you rate the world in HZD?

The game just looks odd to me. Primitive but with machine dinosaurs. The concept just seems strange.

Haffa

What I really love about a game is the world. Far Cry 4 wasn’t great but the world was amazing which kept bringing me back to it. How do you rate the world in HZD?

The game just looks odd to me. Primitive but with machine dinosaurs. The concept just seems strange.
Personally I thought the world and story were both brilliant. The World is stunning and provides so much variety in combat, scenery and interactions. Pretty much all your interactions feel thought out and valuable to your progression.

It all makes sense as you play it. I can't recommend it enough.

I loved FC4 and this is a better world.

Personally I thought the world and story were both brilliant. The World is stunning and provides so much variety in combat, scenery and interactions. Pretty much all your interactions feel thought out and valuable to your progression.

It all makes sense as you play it. I can't recommend it enough.

I loved FC4 and this is a better world.
I finished fc4 and I never fell in love with it

Pagan was the most unusual enemy in recent memory, he was just a bizarre bloke

I think that's why I kept playing

Generalzod

Immortal
Good?

I loved Black Flag but a bit Meh over the other AC games, this one looks interesting though. It’s on sale ATM, worth a go?
I've got black flag on my hard drive on the xbox one x which I havent finished yet, I also like how i can get my old 360 games to play on the xbox one currently ive got Assasins Creed 1 down loading.