What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Hosts and Commentators will channel 7 use for their coverage of the 2017 RLWC

TIM !!!!!!

Juniors
I think they will try to hire Andrew Voss & Joel Caine from Fox Sports for commentators.

They will get Jim Wilson, Mel McLaughlin & Ryan Phelan to act as hosts.

They might try to get Greg Alexander or Gary Belcher.

Thoughts?

gUt

Coach
Bruce McAvaney, Lleyton Hewitt and Kay McGrath.

Actually I wonder whether Shane Webcke will get a gig

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Id say Wilson, McLaughlin and Phelan would be hosting then there's others like Webcke and Pat Welsh who'd get a gig somewhere.

I heard they were getting Andrew Moore and Dan Ginnane to call the matches and I wouldn't be surprised if Mark Braybrook commentates given he was calling the Rugby 7s and Basketball recently.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Please be vossy. Please no Alexander, he is shaping up as the next Gould. Needs a good anchor.

Burns

First Grade
Vossy's call of Samoa v NZ in the '13 WC is one of the most exciting and passionate calls I've ever heard. Must call the 2017 WC.

expansionist

Juniors
Honestly, apart from being a great commentator - he is one of the very few people who genuinely love international RL and is a true expansionist.

You cant fake that kind of enthusiasm