What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is better than our Sharks GF win last year?

SadShark

Bench
I thought in thread (Better than a Grand Final win) that I might've been able to mention my dalliance with all of The Nolan sisters at once after a gig but I guess I gotta pull myself together.

fizman

Bench
This is no biggy. The Forums dream has been for a Sharks Premiership since 1967. Val's dream as a kid would have been to play for QLD - we are part of that journey to get him there.

I would take one Sharks Premiership over ten SOO wins.

I'm ok with him thinking QLD is more important than the Sharks to him. Nothing wrong with that.
I'm just glad he'd made the fans of Cronulla Sharks aware that his preferred fans are fans of QLD Origin team

Quigs

Immortal
I'm ok with him thinking QLD is more important than the Sharks to him. Nothing wrong with that.
I'm just glad he'd made the fans of Cronulla Sharks aware that his preferred fans are fans of QLD Origin team

"Well that is your Point of View"

cde3adcf5808ada2d3e08783864124fa

shaggs

Coach
Outstanding.

They probably interviewed him 40 seconds after full time when all were caught up in the hysteria and glory of another miraculous against the odds Queensland win.

Plus he knew that cam and billy were going to double team him after the games.

Airtight Val, they call him

Madsharkie

First Grade
I'm a Qld origin fan. Big f**king deal. Can support the sharks and Qld. That's the whole concept of 'state of origin' isn't it...

Surely

Post Whore
Probably why Queensland keeps winning.

They have a bit of passion for the jumper, I don't know what our boys have but it's not on the same scale.

Latest posts