What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the worst performance?

What's the worst performance?

• Russell Crowe's new single?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Rabbits in 2003?

• Rabbits fans on this forum?

• Total voters

Tigerpete

Juniors
And its a question i HAD to answer. Russell Crowe's new single is pretty lame, While souths performance this season was embarassing!!!! But none of these compare to thier fans on this forum, who (i'll put it lightly, have failed to put one over their tigers counter parts in the last day or so.............pretty weak if u ask me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
A man of so little words.................... it must be a hard life supporting souths! So many memories and yet most of them is history, all you have to cast an eye over now is the 14 sides above you on the ladder.

You realise if you had the bye in round 1 next season, you'd be on top of the ladder for the first time since whenever you last won the title, what a thought, i guess i shouldnt get your hope up too much hey?

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
A man of so little words.................... it must be a hard life supporting souths! So many memories and yet most of them is history, all you have to cast an eye over now is the 14 sides above you on the ladder.

You realise if you had the bye in round 1 next season, you'd be on top of the ladder for the first time since whenever you last won the title, what a thought, i guess i shouldnt get your hope up too much hey?

That would mean we would be guaranteed 8 points.....2 byes and two wins over the pussies :lol: :lol: :lol: ......EASY !!!!!!!!!

Tigerpete

Juniors
Woah!!!, dont get ahead of yourself there, i know you've signed Hill, Maddog and Manu but sheesh!! to suggest you'll get 8pts out of 4 rounds, very optimistic of you, good luck, you'll need it!

rastus

Juniors
My vote would be for any teams performance where they were beaten by wastes. As Peter Sharp was quoted as saying in the Eagles v Wastes match "we are being beaten by the worst team in the competition" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: , he then failed to mention that the result then meant his beagles were the worst side in the competition. And since they then beat Souths, the mantle now belongs to you guys.

Back on to Thompson(Not sharp who said that), he's now being forced off the manly board because he is incompetant, comments such as the one above just go to prove them right..............its about the only smart move manly have ever made!

RifRaf

Juniors
Best run and hide behind Slugs' apron again now RatsArse... Poor little fellow I think we scared him.....
PS See this is one of the reasons you suck, you listen to geniuss from Manly and you don't even know which one.....

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
Best run and hide behind Slugs' apron again now RatsArse... Poor little fellow I think we scared him.....
PS See this is one of the reasons you suck, you listen to geniuss from Manly and you don't even know which one.....

"worst team in the competition" hell, that has been attributed to wastes so many times it's not my fault I misquoted it on this occassion .

RifRaf

Juniors
Kids Mum: Where's little Johnny?
Owen: Dunno
KM:What's that red hair on the side of your mouth?
O:Sauce
KM:NO IT'S NOT IT'S MY LITTLE JOHNNY'S HAIR!
O:Ok, I ate em'
KM:WHY!
O:Me Owen, Me Like Food!
KM:What are you some kind of animal!
O:Me Owen, Me Like Food, pass the sauce Webby......
Kids Dad: Where's my wife?

HappyTiger

Juniors
Cool......there will be a mini series to follow.

Owen Craigie starring in

Mummy...........Im Hungry

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We can't be talking about owen again, is he their best player?
He's a movie star fellas, don't knock him, didn't ya see him the last 2 Austin Powers movies, I remember his best line when he was talking to mini-me "Get in my Belly!!" :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Owen was brilliant in those movies. A source of mine in the states worked on the set of those movies and surprise surprise..............Owen was paid in cheeseburgers, not cash! The amount paid was reported to be worth close to $1.4 million dollars worth of cb's......INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last my source saw of Owen was... walking down sunset boulavard with a cb in each hand and a few in each pocket. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That would explain why he was so easy to find, there were bits of eaten cb's scatted all the way from the studios to his hotel.

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That would explain why he was so easy to find, there were bits of eaten cb's scatted all the way from the studios to his hotel.

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: