What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LESStar58

Referee
I'll start this off agian seeing as the old one has reached it's limit.

Currently rewatching Hot Fuzz for the first time in a few months. Forget how entertaining it is!

Cupid Stunt

What a weird number of posts to close on...

The Runaways: A look back at The Runaways, the first real all girl R'n'R band (Which gave us Joan Jett & Lita Ford... mmm 80's Lita Ford!). Good movie though very slanted towards Joan Jetts POV. And something that shocked me was Kristen Stewart, who plays Joan Jett, is fantastic. Seriously good in her portrayal in every way.

Old Darlin

Juniors
haxan
triumph of the will

going through a bit of a 1920s/1930s period at the moment

saw brazil recently - funny as in parts - especially like bob hoskins and his great work for central services

Last edited:

Red Bear

Referee
Finally watched Inglorious Bastards on a plane today. Awesome. Loved the ending, loved the usual Tarentino method of every little thing linking up or being referenced throughout the movie. Massive fan of the girl who played Shosanna as well

beave

Coach
The Hurt Locker, not sure what all the fuss is about that movie. I didn't think it was anything special.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Fight Club
& Donnie Darko

i guess both were enjoyable, but they were bloody weird movies.. not a massive fan of both and can't comprehend their high imdb ratings
The latter had a plethora of unexplained plot-holes as well

IanG

Coach
Last 2 movies I've seen were The A Team and Robin Hood.

Will be seeing Toy Story 3, Knights And Day and Twilight: Eclipse. tomorrow night as a Triple Feature.

Ridders

Coach
Fight Club
& Donnie Darko

i guess both were enjoyable, but they were bloody weird movies.. not a massive fan of both and can't comprehend their high imdb ratings
The latter had a plethora of unexplained plot-holes as well

Fight Club = Epic. It ain't your regular popcorn flick thats for sure.

LESStar58

Referee
Just started rewatching Fanboys again. Being a Stars Wars fan I loved it first time around. Awesome in-jokes and cameos and Kristen Bell in the slave outfit.

This weekend I've watched Balls of Fury, Die Hard 3 and 4 and both Gremlins flicks. Forgot how much fun the latter were and the the 2nd one is so awesome from a time where most sequels were about to suck.

Mong

Post Whore
Zombie strippers has been on fox so i thought i would watch it over the weekend to see if it was as "amusing" as i had heard.

It was so bad i couldn't stop watching to see what happened.

It is a serously bad movie..

Recommend watching it if you haven't seen it though :)

gronkathon

First Grade
Watched Zombieland on Box Office.

What a delightful romp. I like to imagine thats how a spaced out Harrelson spends most days

Chook Norris

First Grade
I wouldn't mind a sequel TBH...

dunno what they could do. I enjoyed zombieland, but a repeat of the exact same formula (and lets face it, it was a fun movie bcos it was simple).. i don't think would work a second time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.