What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Margaret Pomeranz recommended "The Nice Guys"tonight, and her review has tanished my opinion of her taste in movies.

This f**ken movie sucked Bangkok street dog balls. Rusty needs to have a good hard look at himself and that cringe-worthy accent.

20-odd foot of fehh...

I'm can only give it 1.5 spuds.
Acting was poor. Weak chemistry between the two main actors and a boring story.

One redeeming line which gave me a chuckle was Rusty saying "Love is buying a house for someone that you hate". I'll admit I laughed at that.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Nice guys was not too bad i thought, the kid that wanted to show off his cock his was hilarious.

The daughter stole the show.

vvvrulz

Coach
The Nice Guys was hilarious.

Also made me realise why Iron Man 3 got butchered, Shane Black should *never* have been involved with that. He's in his element when making goofy small-scale action comedies laced with wit and character, he tried to take one of the more serious Marvel superheroes and turn it into that.

shiznit

Coach
The Nice Guys was hilarious.

Also made me realise why Iron Man 3 got butchered, Shane Black should *never* have been involved with that. He's in his element when making goofy small-scale action comedies laced with wit and character, he tried to take one of the more serious Marvel superheroes and turn it into that.
That's what worries me with Taika doing Ragnarok...

vvvrulz

Coach
And now Shane Black is doing a Pedator movie, how do you feel that will fit with his style?

It won't, unless he realises Predator isn't a comedy and pivots in the correct direction.

You'd think he'd know given his role in the first, although he was in fact comic relief fodder

Ghostbusters. The re-make.

I had read reviews of it, most were pretty unkind and I just have to say that they got it wrong by being unkind.

That is a pile of shit stacked many, many stories high. I've enjoyed a few of Feig's movies (Spy, The Heat) but this made up for the good ones and then some. He should be ashamed of himself as should anyone who was in it. Either they overacted, looked disinterested or were f**king Chris Hemsworth who sounded like an Aussie trying to put on an Aussie accent. merkin.

The story was awful, just awful. The special effects wouldn't have had a 1984 audience gasping. Blue and Green smoke? FFS.

But the worst of all of this atrocity was Kate McKinnon who remarkably put on the absolute worst performance in any movie, ever. She should get every Razzie given in the future.

And worse than worst of all, McKinnon made me feel that Chris Hemsworth isn't so bad when he is. merkin.

I'm going to watch BASEketball a couple of times and try to resurrect the brain cells that just committed suicide on me.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
about as much compassion as you can expect from cruise. Considering how is own daughter has been treated you can't really expect him to act like he gives a shit about a fake one