What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

axl rose

Bench
The Rezort. Stumbled upon it on Netflix last night. Sort of Zombies meets Jurassic park. There a resort island where you can pay to go and hunt the only zombies left in the world. Surprisingly fun.

King hit

Coach
Saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean recently. It wasn't that great but I'm a Johnny Depp fan and I love that character so I enjoyed it anyway.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Alan Partridge- Alpha papa.
Have never watched any of the alan Partridge stuff before, not a fan of steve coogan have always found him irritating, and i missed the first 10 or so minutes. Someone had left the channel on and left the room and i couldn't be bothered finding the remote.

This was one of the funniest movies I've watched in a long term. Probably won't be everyone's cup of tea but it surprised the hell out of me

Alan Partridge- Alpha papa.
Have never watched any of the alan Partridge stuff before, not a fan of steve coogan have always found him irritating, and i missed the first 10 or so minutes. Someone had left the channel on and left the room and i couldn't be bothered finding the remote.

This was one of the funniest movies I've watched in a long term. Probably won't be everyone's cup of tea but it surprised the hell out of me

Hahah. I had pretty much the same experience with this movie.

I watched the last 15 mins from when he started playing Farnsey's "You're the voice" in the bus, and now I'm going to have to watch it properly.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Hahah. I had pretty much the same experience with this movie.

I watched the last 15 mins from when he started playing Farnsey's "You're the voice" in the bus, and now I'm going to have to watch it properly.
It was one of the most surprising movies I've experienced. I bet if someone reads this and goes in to watch it they'll probably say 'this is shit'. But going in blind it was a laugh and a half.
So if you only watched from the Farnsey part does that mean you missed the tucked in part?

It was one of the most surprising movies I've experienced. I bet if someone reads this and goes in to watch it they'll probably say 'this is shit'. But going in blind it was a laugh and a half.
So if you only watched from the Farnsey part does that mean you missed the tucked in part?

Must've. I don't know what you're talking about.

axl rose

Bench
Totally agree

Watched it Sunday night, thought it was ok but from the hype was expecting much more. I probably preferred the one where he went to Japan

Yeah that was great. I actually like the original Wolverine one, that everybody seems to hate. I dont know anything about these comic books or whatever characters/storylines they are messing up, so whatever, it was fun.

Last edited:

Dan_frost

Juniors
I liked Secret window with Johnny Depp. A great horror story based on Stephen King’s book. Googled about the house they filmed the movie at and found out that it is in Canada, and Depp even considered his own luxurious villa in France https://tranio.com/france/adt/1635106/ which is for sale now. Probably they didn’t want to travel to Europe for filming and the Canadian house turned out to be a simpler solution.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Going through a retro stage and just rewatched Commando. 'Why don't you let off some steam, Bennett'. Classic stuff from Arnie.

Then thought I would give Sabotage with Arnie a go. Garbage. Overacting & cliched characters at its finest. Give it 10 years and I will probably love it. Hahaha
"We'll take Kook's car, he won't be needing it"

LESStar58

Referee
Currently watching the Hank Williams biopic "I Saw The Light".

f**king dreadful. They may as well have just pissed on his grave. The singing is rubbish. Hiddleston has no moan or sorrow in his voice.

Frederick

Staff member
Came home from work early to look after the sick little ones so parked them on the couch and put Aladdin on for them. I'd forgotten just how funny and perfect Robin Williams was as the genie, and picked up all of the references in his performance that would've flown way over my head as a young 'un

Zoidberg

First Grade
On holidays at the moment so catching up on a few movies I've not seen or haven't watched for years.

Bruce Almighty. Holds up well, enjoyable and Jen Aniston is so hot. 7.5/10

She's out of my league. Good, uplifting movie about being yourself. Alive Eve in this should be my wife. 7/10

Legend of Tarzan. Bit different from what I remember of old Tarzan movies in that it starts off after he's already been found and gone to London, has to go back to Africa for reasons. Not bad for a one watch 6.5/10

The Wolfman. Better than I expected. Nice mood and love Benecio Del Toro. 7/10

Star Trek Beyond. Much more adventurey than the other 2 new Treks. 7.5/10