What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

mozza91

Coach
Watching 21Jump Street for the 1000th time. One of the best comedies made over the last 10 years. Jonah Hill is brilliant. Great movie.

The Dark Tower a solid 6 for me.

No where near as bad as some critics are saying. Was a fun movie with its flaws.
As a movie I'd give it an 8.5

As an adaptation I'd give it a -10

It's like cutting up a cow for a single cube of meat to go in your beef strog

Acting,special effects,characters were a solid 10,very strong performances for an
extremely wasteful screenplay

They could've milked me for 10 movies and I'd still have been begging for more

Eelementary

Post Whore
22 Jump Street

Seen both films a million times, and I never tire of them. So f**king good!

Channing Tatum really blew my mind in these films - I knew Jonah Hill would be great, because he's awesome, but I was pleasantly surprised by how excellent Channing Tatum is in these movies.

shiznit

Coach
22 Jump Street

Seen both films a million times, and I never tire of them. So f**king good!

Channing Tatum really blew my mind in these films - I knew Jonah Hill would be great, because he's awesome, but I was pleasantly surprised by how excellent Channing Tatum is in these movies.
Jonah Hill just cracks me up...

finger popping each other's a**holes... :joy::joy:

shiznit

Coach
Lol!

I love Jenko's reaction in Dickson's office when he finds out what Schmidt did!!
schmidt f**ked the captains dauuughter... :joy::joy:

The other hilarious part from 22JS is when they go under cover on the docks as Latino gangbangers... Schmidt with his 'They call you the mexican wolverine"... and Jenko with his terrible Mexican Borat accent and his "Swiper.... Boots..." :joy::joy:

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Anyone else watching T2:3D at cinemas this weekend?

For a movie I've seen 10000 times, I'm super excited to finally catch it on the silver screen!

Call to John... *pointy 3D finger* YES!!!!

vvvrulz

Coach
Secret Window 7/10 - A oncer, but half decent Stephen King adaptation mainly thanks to Johnny Depp really holding up the fort. For some reason it's completely predictable which doesn't help it.

The Score 7/10 - An acting wet dream on paper with de Niro, Edward Norton and Marlon Brando. Unfortunately not so, we are served up a very standard crime caper with sketchy characterisations; de Niro phones it in and Brando hams it up, only a solid twist and an inspired Norton keeps it engaging.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Secret Window 7/10 - A oncer, but half decent Stephen King adaptation mainly thanks to Johnny Depp really holding up the fort. For some reason it's completely predictable which doesn't help it.

The Score 7/10 - An acting wet dream on paper with de Niro, Edward Norton and Marlon Brando. Unfortunately not so, we are served up a very standard crime caper with sketchy characterisations; de Niro phones it in and Brando hams it up, only a solid twist and an inspired Norton keeps it engaging.
OK bye bye now

PJ

First Grade
Logan Lucky, good story, acting, characters, really fun and entertaining movie.

And Riley Keough is definitely hot.

Went to this with 2 mates. One loved it, one hated it and for mine it had great characters and a potentially interesting story but plodded along and ironically lacked a bit of exposition.

6/10

Lemon Squash

First Grade
GOTG2 - I wasn't really a massive fan of the first one, I didn't hate it but just didn't think it deserved all the universal love it garnered

Well this second one just sucked.. wasn't funny and the characters were just straight up annoying, I really struggled to get through it

Latest posts