What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Lemon Squash

First Grade
IT

I'd never read the book and hadn't watched the mini-series, it was a bit before my time. I grew up with Tim Curry voicing the Wild Thornberries not playing Pennywise.

I really enjoyed it though it just was like watching a very long episode of Stranger Things, which is a little bit what I was expecting after reading some reviews.

Solid 7/10 looking forward to the next one

I think a lot of people who haven't liked it are expecting a real scare the shit out of you type movie which it isn't.

simmo1

First Grade
The tom hardy one? I thought it was really good. For an engineer myself who has been in charge of massive concrete pours where everything has gone wrong it was probably more enjoyable for me

Fair enough. No disrespect to your profession, but I found it a bit like watching concrete dry.

axl rose

Bench
The Mummy (2017) this was awful. Worst Tom Cruise movie I've seen :thumbsdown:

Annabelle Creation. :thumbsup:

The Big Sick- highly recommended :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
Just saw the worst Hollywood release of 2017....Mother! Absolute f**king tripe! Lawrence was very f**king annoying and Badiem overrated. Pfieffer and Harris' performances are the only pass marks in this movie

thorson1987

Coach
Watched The Lego Ninjago Movie today with my son.

Decent enough movie, not as good as The Lego Movie and The Lego Batman Movie.

The Mrs got stuck watching The Emoji Movie with our daughters. In her words, don't even bother.

Zoidberg

First Grade
The huntsman winters war. Not expecting much and it wasn't great but it was enjoyable enough and better than the 1st one.

Latest posts