What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

PJ

First Grade
Black Panther. I think I am done with comic book films. Was good but predictable and felt like a cartoon.

Baderunner. Visually great but lacked story and character.

Murder on the Orient express. Top cast but a story noticeably from a bygone era. Worth a watch if nothing else on.

Geostorm. Long flight and wanted sonething that wouldn't matter if I drifted off in. God I wish I could have slept. Green screen wank fest.

Wizardman

First Grade
Watched Mad Max 2 ,Mad Max Fury road again...Mad max 2 still great to watch.
I think "Mad Max 2" is still the best of the series...prob my favourite movie series of all time. In saying that, "Fury Road" is one of the best action movies I've ever seen. George Miller took a few risks with it and I thought they paid off. Hardy was very good, Theron was outstanding.

Wizardman

First Grade
The other day, I saw this underrated gem called "Game Night". The funniest movie I have seen in a long time....and I generally hate US comedy and I generally hate thriller/comedy....but this worked.

Hard to believe that the same duo who wrote that steaming pile of shit in "Vacation" wrote this very funny film. Highly recommended

bileduct

Coach
Get Out (2017).

So somebody told me I had to watch this and I went in without knowing anything about it.

It turned out to be one of the most overrated films of all time.

4/10.

bileduct

Coach
Black Panther. I think I am done with comic book films.
Yeah, Thor: Ragnarok did that for me. I'll check out the last remaining X-Men films that haven't been Disneyfied yet, but Black Panther and everything else Disney/Marvel is a firm pass.

Generalzod

Immortal
Just finished watching Cool Hand Luke, My opinion this is one of the best movies of all time, and one of Paul Newman's greatest performance.
v1.bTsxMTI5Mjk1MDtqOzE3NjgwOzEyMDA7MTk5ODsyNjY0

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/cool_hand_luke/

Smack

Coach
Not really into capeshit movies, so won't be checking out black panther.

I watched about 20 mins of 'from paris with love' and the acting was just too bad to sit through another minute

Life's Good

Coach
Son of a gun(Nflix). Aussie prison gang thriller shot mainly in WA.
It stars Ewan McGregor who I think was made to take this role as punishment for something he did earlier in his life. As sh*t as it was I couldn’t look away. Even Matt Nable gets a run. 3/10 but a very good 3!

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Ritual - Netflix original

Decent horror flick about a group of guys who get lost in the Swedish Woods. Not done Blair Witch style thank god. Few decent scares and not as cliche and obvious as most of the genre

axl rose

Bench
The Ritual - Netflix original

Decent horror flick about a group of guys who get lost in the Swedish Woods. Not done Blair Witch style thank god. Few decent scares and not as cliche and obvious as most of the genre
Gory? I like Blair Witch :p

Last edited:

Latest posts