What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

axl rose

Bench
I mean the way it was shot, this is a proper movie not a handheld camera style.

Not overly gory no, but like I said a good horror watch nonetheless.

Thanks. Very creepy, enjoyed it alot. I thought the characters were pretty well done, they think logically (mostly) and don’t make dumb horror movie decisions.

Last edited:

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Game Night - 8/10

Had me in stitches, and God dam Rachel McAdams is an undercover BABE.

I don't know if it's just me but I went through most of the movie thinking Gary, the cop neighbour, was Matt Damon, only realised during the credits that it was Jesse Plemons

Smack

Coach
Game Night - 8/10

Had me in stitches, and God dam Rachel McAdams is an undercover BABE.

I don't know if it's just me but I went through most of the movie thinking Gary, the cop neighbour, was Matt Damon, only realised during the credits that it was Jesse Plemons

She has been hot forever.

This movie has been getting good reviews everywhere, I will have to watch it.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Thanks. Very creepy, enjoyed it alot. I thought the characters were pretty well done, they think logically (mostly) and don’t make dumb horror movie decisions.

Yeah that’s what I thought too. It wasn’t the cliche stupid decisons, running in wrong direction etc of most horror movies.

SPOILER:

Plus how the dude who seems to be the main/dominant character killed off first, and you genuinely think it might end with everyone dying as opposed to the standard Hollywood ending

Smack

Coach
do spoiler tags work here?

edit yup they do

test

can we use spoiler tags for spoilers plz :)

Smack

Coach
Sorry mate how do you do that?

41.jpg

hope that helps :)

Saw Black Panther yesterday.

All up a good film which kept me entertained. Some of the plot was rather predictable I'm afraid, but some fine acting performances helped overcome that to some extent. I'd give it a solid 7.5/10 as movie but it is not the best thing of all time like some have hyped it up as.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The collection. Sequel to the collector. Not as good as the first one. Same old reason for sequels just trying to go bigger, better, more extreme where the reason the first one was awesome was the no frills, raw feeling to it.