What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the hell are Parramatta thinking....

Misty Bee

First Grade
Gott agree with Ron's assessment of Dymock. He NEVER carried his Clive Churchil Medal form in a game for Parra,although his twilight games for Parra at hooker were great. Who can forget the old 'pass of the ground' controversy?

Sadly, most of my Dymock memories are centred around his failure to make his link with David Kidwell amount to anything near what Smith and Kelly had.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Signed for match payments at a time when we were short of forwards and we were getting hammered up front week in, week out.

RJ: Mate I'll PM you some stories about Scotty and Danny Crnkovich that I was told Sunday night when we everyone was getting hammered. Funny stuff but can't post here unless the kiddies read :) Scotty was indeed a legend!!!!!!

Misty: Correct me if I'm wrong, but both of Dymock's hands never hit the ground. I was of the opinion that was a legitimate pass.

Misty Bee

First Grade
HJ, you are right about that.

D on't worry, I'm sure it will never happen to you again!:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hollywood Jesus said:
RJ: Mate I'll PM you some stories about Scotty and Danny Crnkovich that I was told Sunday night when we everyone was getting hammered. Funny stuff but can't post here unless the kiddies read :) Scotty was indeed a legend!!!!!!

Misty: Correct me if I'm wrong, but both of Dymock's hands never hit the ground. I was of the opinion that was a legitimate pass.

Not a problem mate ;-)

Not many people no but in 93 Scott Mahon was that close to playing SOO!!, his form at the time was better then Brasher's but?? due to Brasher's previous experience there he was chosen!!

rd 4 93 at Parra stadium vs St George.....even though we lost the game 14-12 in fornt of over 23,000 Scott Mahon's performance was breath taking to say the least!!