What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do about the Emu's?

GW.

Juniors
GW here,

The situation in the Shute Shield with the Emu's is getting ridiculous.
100 point spankings is making a mockery of the premier Sysney competition.
I went on centrebet during the weekend and the only option was a 55 line against Parra! Who also struggle in the bigger scheme of things.

I've hear word they want to merge them with the Two blues but that seems a little unfair to me. Parra have been through, and survived so much and it doesnt make sense to force a merger upon them on the ineptitude of a rival club, who they try and beat on the field fiercely.

I personally think that yes, the Governing body has to step in. They can do it with player spread being filtered out west. Folau, being a local, should have been dispatched there. What a boost that could have been for Western Sydney Rugby! A team that services the community.

Instead he went with all the others to Sydney Uni, a club that essentially serves no purpose.

alien

Referee
GW here,

The situation in the Shute Shield with the Emu's is getting ridiculous.
100 point spankings is making a mockery of the premier Sysney competition.
I went on centrebet during the weekend and the only option was a 55 line against Parra! Who also struggle in the bigger scheme of things.

I've hear word they want to merge them with the Two blues but that seems a little unfair to me. Parra have been through, and survived so much and it doesnt make sense to force a merger upon them on the ineptitude of a rival club, who they try and beat on the field fiercely.

I personally think that yes, the Governing body has to step in. They can do it with player spread being filtered out west. Folau, being a local, should have been dispatched there. What a boost that could have been for Western Sydney Rugby! A team that services the community.

Instead he went with all the others to Sydney Uni, a club that essentially serves no purpose.

what does your namibian friend think??? :p

Latest posts