What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do with Tui...

Hahaha
Tui can FO now. Wont miss him at all.
Shit article really and if he goes to the Dragons i guarantee the warriors will win a premiership before he does
Plus we got Ata waiting
Bye Tui

Big Marn

Juniors
Where the f**k does he get off with these feelings of entitlement?
Hes 20 years old. done f**k all except show up a few other teenagers in U20s.
Guy obviously showing his true colours now.
Hope we get rid of them
Sick of these arrogant little f**kers who get told their game is not as perfect as they think it is and go suck their thumb in the corner.
Maybe if he applied himself, did some work "after hours" he wouldnt be so shit under the high ball and not f**k up so much.
Piss off Tui. waste of resources.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
They're discussing this same topic on the Dragons board of this forum. The general consensus there seems to be welcoming and uncertainty about Tui and the article. Some interesting viewpoints there also.
Short sighted if true and no management talk. Again, he should look at Kevin Locke.
Yeah it does seem short sighted in that they've picked out the desperate Dragons and have they really thought that one through? Dragons is a struggling club whose only good signing to date is Des Hasler the coach! Will Tui get them out of trouble or will it wreck his career trying? Yeah he should look at Kevin Locke but he should also take a leaf out of James Maloneys book - Maloney said he chose the Roosters cos they suited his style of play, see Maloney had it well thought out. Hope team Tui has fought this out properly.

Last edited:
Cappy leaving him on the bench without using him or not until the final moments of extra time starting to make sense now. Though his manager is doing the shit talking this would also be a bit of Tui in there for sure. Ship the idiot out before his stench rubs on others

They're discussing this same topic on the Dragons board of this forum. The general consensus there seems to welcoming and uncertainty about Tui and the article. Some interesting viewpoints there also.

Yeah it does seem short sighted in that they've picked out the desperate Dragons and have they really thought that one through? Dragons is a struggling club whose only good signing to date is Des Hasler the coach! Will Tui get them out of trouble or will it wreck his career? Yeah he should look at Kevin Locke but he should also take a leaf out of James Maloneys book - Maloney said he chose the Roosters cos they suited his style of play. Hope team Tui has fought this out properly.

Des is staying with the Doggies

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
That is poor form from his manager. Coming out and making these comments basically "speaking for" Tui. He had to know how arrogant it would come off as and only paint Tui negatively.

Do these blokes care about anything other then their 7%?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I've been very vocal about his poor treatment this year and I stand by that. However, if he'd made fullback his own, then RTS was always coming back. The only spot he had available to him past this year was wing, he's not a five-eight's backside at the moment and won't be for 3-4-5 years as far as I can see. Ata is way ahead of him already.

If he wants to go to the Dragons, he might go even further backwards. Widdop went from superstar at the Storm to chump at the Dragons and it knocked $200k off Benji's salary too. That is, until Mary McGregor is fired I suppose. If he had any sense he'd go to Melbourne for a lot less money and become the player he possibly can be. Although being young, his manager probably makes the calls and we know all those parasites solely concern themselves with how much money can be made

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
The only spot he had available to him past this year was wing, he's not a five-eight's backside at the moment and won't be for 3-4-5 years as far as I can see. Ata is way ahead of him already.
Playing as an outside back has destroyed him though. Hes tried his best but the opposition go to him to good effect. We spoke time and time again about him as a weakness when playing 1, 2 and 5.

Perhaps work harder in the preseason on those outside back skillsets? Completely change his game from what got him up here...maybe.

He IMITATED an outside back pretty well last year but I think other coaches saw right through it, including Cappy hence the suprise change while he was doing so well there.

Last edited: