What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What we learned from Round 5

Achillies

Juniors
-The boys have got plenty of spirit.It was good to see them fight to the end the way they did.
-The Heggarty to the wing,Sutton to the centres move doesnt work.Heggarty loses the plot on the wing and races out of the line too much(led to the Mcmannus try).Sutton is to slow to play in the centres and if stuffs up our balance in attack.Sutton at 13 takes pressure of the halfs.In my opinion both Rigon and Champion should play on the bench.If any injury happens in the outside backs Champion would move straight into that position.If it doesnt Champion would play hooker and Rigon would be used as a running forward.Champion has played both roles efectively for us and Rigon plays well wherever he is used.
-Galavao i am prepared to say right now is Premier league and will be released from the final year of his deal come end of the season,the hurdle to that is the ridiculous amount we payed for him and trying to get another club to take on his contract,an english club is probably the only real option there
-Jaimon Lowe showed more than i thought he would.He got threw some work and i wouldnt mind seeing him get a bit more off a run
-Widders played well in his first start for us.Lacked abit of fitness at times but that will come with more starts and more time on the field
-David Fa'alago proved he is a world class back rower,should be an automatic selection for the Kiwis.He was a handfull in attack all day and got threw mountains of work in defence.

Thats my thoughts.What would you guys add to that or disagree with.I am keen to hear what you guys think.