What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will be the first 2016 NRL fantasy to kick off?

Mig2006

Juniors
NRLCEO (www.thebench.com.au) is open and ready for drafting - NOW. Private competitions are free and fully customisable.

Legends of League Public Competitions and Supporters Cup Competitions cost $10 to enter with the winner of each 16 team competition winning a 2017 NRL Jersey.

Franko

Juniors
NRLCEO (www.thebench.com.au) is open and ready for drafting - NOW. Private competitions are free and fully customisable.

Legends of League Public Competitions and Supporters Cup Competitions cost $10 to enter with the winner of each 16 team competition winning a 2017 NRL Jersey.

Fantastic. This is one of my favourite ones. Although can't lie I like them all!

Mig2006

Juniors
Hey Franko - which NRL Team do you support? I could possibly get you into a Supporters Cup Public Comp if you were interested. They are good fun.

Franko

Juniors
Hey Franko - which NRL Team do you support? I could possibly get you into a Supporters Cup Public Comp if you were interested. They are good fun.

Hey I'm a big South's supporter. Happy for you to get me in any comps. The more the merrier.

Mig2006

Juniors
Excellent! Send me an email at nrlceo@y7mail.com and I'll get you into the 1st Supporters Cup - our South's fan just opted to go into the 2nd Supporters Cup to be with some mates.

Here are the details of this comp:

Primary Draft: Pick 6 NRL Players from your NRL Team ONLY. (This may be done at any time prior to the Secondary Draft.)

Secondary Draft: Snake Draft at a convenient time closer to the start of the NRL season.

Competition Scoring:

Tries (4)
Goals (2)
Workhorses (4)
Try Assists (2)
Line Breaks (1)
Line Break Assists (1)
Field Goal (1)
40/20 (1)
Sin Bin (-2)
Send off (-6)

Note: In 2016, there will be Captain Double Points.

Competition:

Squad Size: 14

Team Each Week: 13

Kicker Salary Cap: $15

Termination Deadline: None

Termination Limit: 30

Trade Deadline: Commencement of Round 20

Finals: Top 8 over 4 weeks

Draw: Randomised

Cost: $10

Prize: NRL Jersey of your Team

Franko

Juniors
Excellent! Send me an email at nrlceo@y7mail.com and I'll get you into the 1st Supporters Cup - our South's fan just opted to go into the 2nd Supporters Cup to be with some mates.

Here are the details of this comp:

Primary Draft: Pick 6 NRL Players from your NRL Team ONLY. (This may be done at any time prior to the Secondary Draft.)

Secondary Draft: Snake Draft at a convenient time closer to the start of the NRL season.

Competition Scoring:

Tries (4)
Goals (2)
Workhorses (4)
Try Assists (2)
Line Breaks (1)
Line Break Assists (1)
Field Goal (1)
40/20 (1)
Sin Bin (-2)
Send off (-6)

Note: In 2016, there will be Captain Double Points.

Competition:

Squad Size: 14

Team Each Week: 13

Kicker Salary Cap: $15

Termination Deadline: None

Termination Limit: 30

Trade Deadline: Commencement of Round 20

Finals: Top 8 over 4 weeks

Draw: Randomised

Cost: $10

Prize: NRL Jersey of your Team

Done I accidentally picked 7 at first but was able to delist one straight away.