WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE END OF SEASON REVIEW 2017??

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by Dennis Papaioannou, Dec 3, 2017.

1. SaintPauli

SaintPauli Juniors

Not at you Muzby,
    Shouting at the situation and how it seems WE , The Supporters are being ignored and not considered by the club.

2. LINESPEED

LINESPEED Juniors

There WAS an internal review:
    LOVECHILD got axed - too late though - he'd done the damage

And they found, like us, that Mary'd forgotten that LINESPEED is the physical antidote to the choker mindset. They were numbnut softcocks against the Berries!!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    BankstownDragon and TheOnlyTeam like this.
  3. Life's Good

Life's Good First Grade

Talking to my Dragons mates(as well as this being a thread here)it’s massively disappointing that the club hasn’t even thrown a bone to the fans about (if) any changes are taking place to improve performance for 2018. It appears the club can’t even spin up any sort of excuse so have chosen the cowards way of blissful ignorance served up with a whole lot of silence.

4. getsmarty

getsmarty First Grade

I Reckon they are happy with 2017....close enough to making the 8..what more could you ask for LOL

LINESPEED and Old Kogarah Boy 1 like this.
  5. possm

possm First Grade

Wouldn't it be great if members who are 'IN' at our Club could hold a review and publish it to the media and cc to the our Club's management and Board for comment. I'm sure there are people on here who are capable of this and I'm also sure it would raise the prospects for change.

6. watatank

watatank Coach

The club tends to at the very least discuss football department appointments and they haven't done that yet. After the 'external review' and missing the 8 again, it's just poor (I'm sure others will have stronger words for it)

7. Life's Good

Life's Good First Grade

I’ll go further and say they don’t care as long as the trough is well stocked.
    I see the lack of ‘noise’ as a ‘f*ck you, we’re in charge’ to the fans.

Old Kogarah Boy 1 likes this.